We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Top Regular Savers Discussion Thread
Comments
-
Their systems probably hadn't updated fully, so were still working as though it was the 30th.
Sent mine within the last 15 minutes or so - just checked, and it's showing as dated 1.10.26
1 -
Is that just for the Chase Saver or the RS as well? Was expecting the RS on 28th (monthversary) but wondering if I’m mistaken.
0 -
Yes, I've had that too, and with Nationwide. I'm just going to change my SO to 2nd of the month to avoid this in future.
2 -
Chase Savers / RS
Just Chase saver for me, nothing added to Chase RS as yet. Like you, not expecting it until 28th.
0 -
Can someone remind me what the maximum amount of the West Brom Winter Saver is please?
0 -
Melton. I am sorry but don't think they deserve praise for correcting their interest mistake quickly when it should never have happened in the first place. The bar is too low. We should expect better.
I'm quite sure I'm jaded by the fact that I still have not received my funds, having gone to the trouble of calling them to find out the most efficient way of doing things at maturity, being told to fill in the maturity instructions, which I did, on paper, and posted them, only to find that if I hadn't gone to the bother and had just submitted a closure request yesterday, I would have the money by now.
1 -
£1,000. It runs for only 10 months.
3 -
Re the branch version; mine was closed yesterday and the funds arrived in early hours of this morning (so next day).
0 -
Co-Operative
RS matures today. Money still in the RS and has not moved to their "Smart Saver" yet as they said it would.
Will this happen today, or does it take them a while?
Once the money has moved to the other account, am I okay to open another RS?0 -
thank you, thought as much.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards




