We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Top Regular Savers Discussion Thread
Comments
-
Principality
I had a 6 month account, now matured. Wondering what to do with it. Its still in the instant access account or what ever it goes to. I'd like it to earn more interest. When do the Xmas savers start or will they offer anothe 6 monthlys do you think.
Reading comments on Principality a few pages back, what is NLA please?
1 -
NLA = no longer available
1 -
Der thank you. Of course. Complete brain fog.
0 -
Xmas savers from Principality usually the end of October. Not so sure they will do another 6 monthly otherwise I’d have expected them to leave the product bubbling along at the uncompetitive interest rate of Issue 6 (5%.)
0 -
I'm also getting an error either withdrawing from or closing my Melton RS6.
0 -
I love this thread - came online to mention the Chase saver and it has already been discussed since yesterday! I wonder if the regular saver balance will count towards the £1,000 of savings required for 2% cashback? Not a big fan of the money languishing at 2.25%…
0 -
Melton RS6
I’ve never withdrawn from it, so I don’t know, but has anyone successfully withdrawn from it in the past? If so, could it be that the maturity process is already in progress, preventing the closure?
I needed some extra money today so I’ve had to take £500 and change from HEBS instead (£10 charge if below £500.)
0 -
yes it does, this was confirmed yesterday by another member.
1 -
Chase - Passport photo and selfie problem. I was able to sail through this ID procedure without a problem. OH however keeps getting rejected. I have a better camera specification on my phone than her phone. Could this be the problem? I guess there isn`t an alternative method of ID check.
0 -
it does I posted copy of chat with support yesterday lunchtime
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

