We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Top Regular Savers Discussion Thread
Comments
-
Given what others have posted, keeping the account open with just a £1 would be recommended rather than closing it as you will be unable to open a new one in future unless they change their rules.
Make £2026 in 2026
Prolific £231.51, Octopoints £4.60, Tesco Clubcard challenges £38.80, Airtime £10 TCB £225.19, Everup £77.04, Roadkill £1.77, Zopa CB £30, Misc £10.11,
Total £629.02 31%Make £2025 in 2025 Total £2241.23/£2025 110.7%
Prolific £1062.50, Octopoints £6.64, TCB £492.05, Tesco Clubcard challenges £89.90, Misc Sales £321, Airtime £70, Shopmium £53.06, Everup £106.08, Zopa CB £30, Misc survey £10
Make £2024 in 2024 Total £1410 70%Make £2023 in 2023 Total: £2606.33 128.8%0 -
There wasn’t a hard search when I applied, but they have since started reporting to CRAs so it may have changed. Not very long (selfie video was the longest for me as couldn’t get it in the frame) once submitted you could get on with your day and they sent a text once they had finished reviewing it. Then I think I had to return to the app, press a few things and that was it. RS was just a matter of going to the savings area, selecting RS and accepting the terms (which you’re probably already familiar with via this thread.)
1 -
-
Chase
It has just taken me 15 minutes to 1) open the current account as a new customer, and 2) open the 'boosted' savings account, and 3) open and fund the RS.
Not sure about the hard search, but I don't recall seeing any notification of one.
1 -
Chase
Someone noticed earlier that the new regular saver doesn't have a normal account number and sort code, so you can't pay directly into it from elsewhere. Looking on the app, I can't see any kind of identifying number/code for the account. Can anyone else find this? Might not be too important, but it leaves an annoying gap in my spreadsheet.
0 -
Chase RS - Yeah, maybe (and definitely for as long as I have this RS open).
(TBH I was actually already aware that, at least as things currently stand, I probably wouldn't be able to open a new Chase account after closing it. I guess among other things, I thought that - the longer that Chase's 'former customer' list gets - the more that they might be incentivised to get their systems to be able to open new accounts for previous customers.)
0 -
I wonder if they will bounce any overpayment or if they will accept and credit, as some other BS do, despite a stated maximum ? Mine matures in the latter part of October so it would be nice to have higher interest on £300 for 3 weeks.
0 -
Think it is simply the 'Regular Saver', much like the Zopa Regular Saver.
Can't even change the displayed name, unlike the other savings accounts.
1 -
Leeds BS Branch & Post RS
Postal application was taken by Royal Mail on morning of 25/9. Did not enclose a cheque, but stated will do transfer once informed. Logged in today and new account showing. Haven't had call or email.
Unexpectedly received a second application pack today. Tempting… However, summary sheet quite sternly states no second accounts and if they discover one it will immediately be converted to Instant Access account.
1 -
I'd just left 1p in one of my current accounts since the end of June when I collected the last of my cashback under the former terms.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



