We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Watty's Awakening
Comments
-
You are much more patient than me. I would have dumped this person supposedly buying from you. I consider her an energy leech and time waster. If she deals (dealt) with your supplier as she has with you they will (would) just stop working with her and your business will (would) fail in her hands. In which case, options to wind down or employ to reduce really only need consideration to dismiss because you want to stop.
It would not surprise me if her adviser were a relative (or if the pair of them had been commissioned by PPH to just string you along). Ultmatum. AI should frame the "Shape up or b*gger off", I say!
Save £12k in 2026 #2 I have banked £10,836.47 in 9 months, against a £10k target The Save £12k in 2026 thread is here
OS Grocery Challenge in 2026 I have a £3000 annual budget for 2026 - currently £1971.56 to the end of Sep
I also Reverse Meal Plan on that thread and grow much of our own premium price fruit and veg, joining in on the grow your own in 2027 thread brand new and sparkling - feel free to join us and say what and how you are planning
My keep within our budget diary is here1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
