Hyperjar Cashback offer in MSE email Dec 2023

Comments

• It is almost time for the first batch of cashback to arrive for transactions from December. I only jumped on the HyperJar bandwagon in January, so it will be another month before I see my cashback.

Has anyone already received their cashback and is it what you were expecting?
    Thanks.
  • Zopa_Trooper
    Zopa_Trooper Posts: 272 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I spent  a load of money in January so will have to wait until middle of March to see if I get what they promised. If I do I'll spend a load more last two weeks of March. This month I got the £15 from CHASE, bird in the hand and all that.
  • GreenScepter
    GreenScepter Posts: 48 Forumite
    First Post
    It is almost time for the first batch of cashback to arrive for transactions from December. I only jumped on the HyperJar bandwagon in January, so it will be another month before I see my cashback.

Thanks.
    I received £1.07 earlier today "Paid from HyperJar" which I assume is the cashback. Seems in line with my spending. Good to know it's working.
  • drspa44
    drspa44 Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 14 February at 8:25PM
    It is almost time for the first batch of cashback to arrive for transactions from December. I only jumped on the HyperJar bandwagon in January, so it will be another month before I see my cashback.

Thanks.
    I received £1.07 earlier today "Paid from HyperJar" which I assume is the cashback. Seems in line with my spending. Good to know it's working.

Haven't received anything myself yet, despite lots of spending in December.

Anyone else with cashback paid/not paid yet?

@GreenScepter what time of the day was this credited?
  • drspa44
    drspa44 Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Actually I have since seen a credit of £0.29 paid from Hyperjar at 15:23, without any other information attached. This is far less than I expected based on my spend. I messaged them through live chat just now and they confirmed it was a cashback payment. They asked I wait until the end of 15th of the month for the full amount to be credited.

I expect there will be many people like me/us who have put their trust in this small company. Hopefully they will do this right thing and honour the promotion.

• drspa44 said:
    Actually I have since seen a credit of £0.29 paid from Hyperjar at 15:23, without any other information attached. This is far less than I expected based on my spend. I messaged them through live chat just now and they confirmed it was a cashback payment. They asked I wait until the end of 15th of the month for the full amount to be credited.

I expect there will be many people like me/us who have put their trust in this small company. Hopefully they will do this right thing and honour the promotion.

Thanks, please do come back and report later today (15th Feb) if you have received the cashback you were expecting.

I share your sentiments about putting my faith in an unknown company and trusting them to cough-up 2.5% cashback as promised. But after some research I found out they have been around for at least half a decade and since MSE was promoting the deal as a sort of collaboration with HyperJar, it sort of gave me some confidence to take a leap of faith with them.
  • SupaSava2000
    SupaSava2000 Posts: 38 Forumite
    I signed up but got so confused that I don’t think I did the right things and so won’t qualify  :D
  • Zopa_Trooper
    Zopa_Trooper Posts: 272 Forumite
    I got 0.24p yesterday which is a bit of a surprise and I didn't spend any money in December.
  • itm2
    itm2 Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Hung up my suit!
    Does anyone know if there's any way to download a statement or list of transactions from Hyperjar, to make it easier to keep track of spending?
  • Ghostcrawler
    Ghostcrawler Posts: 378 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    itm2 said:
    Does anyone know if there's any way to download a statement or list of transactions from Hyperjar, to make it easier to keep track of spending?

Go to profile > account statement
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure