Options

Comments

• Sammy122
    Options
    £125 received - 9 days after my 5th transaction 😃
  • Still no money , completed the tasks on 16th nov 🥺🥺
  • Clarkeymc
    Options

Opening this Global Money Account didn't need to be done by dealine date - I don't think it's actually possible to open at the same time as the Advance because you have to do it via the HSBC banking app, which needs account/sort code which you receive by post
    I received all the details of my new account by text message as soon as the account was open, so I was able to set up the App well before I received anything by post.
    Oh right weird, I got a few texts from HSBC but no actual account details until the letter this morning!

All 4 conditions done so hopefully £125 won't be too long
  • George06 said:
    Hi,

I completed the required tasks by 16/11 so awaiting the initial payment.

I have received my Global Money Card but haven't received a PIN yet, have others received a separate PIN for this card?  I assume there will be one.

Thanks
    Have you recieved yours yet , cause like you I completed on 16th and still had nothing 
  • MeteredOut
    MeteredOut Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited 28 November 2023 at 1:19PM
    Options
    Is anyone else receiving multiple "welcome to your HSBC UK Advance Bank Account" emails? I've had 5 so far, the first a day or so after the account was opened (27/10) and the last one yesterday - they're sending them every 7 or 8 days. 

Each tells me what I'll receive over the following 7 days - all of which I have already received, and I got my initial £125 bonus last week (via 5 x £1 Amazon top-ups).
  • Organgrinder
    Options
    Well i finally got confirmation of my account via email today. Applied Oct 26th. 

So hopefully still qualify and can open the global account too.

Planning on setting up two direct debits and using this to switch to another bank too. 
  • BreakingGlass
    Options
    Is anyone else receiving multiple "welcome to your HSBC UK Advance Bank Account" emails? I've had 5 so far, the first a day or so after the account was opened (27/10) and the last one yesterday - they're sending them every 7 or 8 days. 

Each tells me what I'll receive over the following 7 days - all of which I have already received, and I got my initial £125 bonus last week (via 5 x £1 Amazon top-ups).
    Yes I have had four welcome emails so far since account opening 2 Nov.
  • NorwichMan
    Options
    Maybe you got mine, as I received no emails about the Advance account, although it was opened about ten days ago, I got the card and the app works. I did get one email saying welcome to the Global money account!
  • Deej91
    Options
    I’ve literally just got my card today… am I still entitled to the £125 if I complete the steps? And is it too late to open the other account to get the £80
  • NorwichMan
    Options
    Deej91, I believe if you applied before the offer closed then you should be good. Try it and find out? You have to open the global money account to get the £125 anyhow, and if you do qualify for the £125 then you also should not be too late for the £80.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback