We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
An in-between phase
Comments
-
Admin
Tidying
Comping
Shower and hairwash using free and bargain toiletries
Cleaning and home love before friends came round for beer, lovely time had and good to know the goss from our North London manor 😁🍻Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday 🥂
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty4 -
Sounds like a great day 🍻
I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping) -.literally have been run over by a bike, mobility scooter and a car - still here 💪2 -
Usuals
Good walk with Mr PIP getting some olio food
Half wussy situps
Bloody shower is leaking so a fair bit of cleaningSurveys cashout, shares to usual pots. Aim £500 Got £305
Time for a garden beer and trying not to sulk about the shower. Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday 🍻
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty4 -
What a pain re the shower, hope its an easy fix 🤞🏼
1 -
Doubt it @teapot2! Builders are already completely blanking us about legal admin they need to do
But worse things happen at sea. Though its not as wet as our bathroom floor
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty5 -
Jeez I can’t believe a brand new shower is leaking already 😞
I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping) -.literally have been run over by a bike, mobility scooter and a car - still here 💪3 -
Eek to the shower.
I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** in ~~Japanese proverb. ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger.
One debt remaining. Home improvement loan. 13 months left.2 -
I am unbelievably p*ssed off with these builders about literally everything but especially the shower, and the damp in the downstairs loo that we pointed out to them and they didn't even bother to check their upstairs work and said it was fine.
He said he's coming round Tues to look. I'm going to tell him unless shower is sorted, structure is checked for damp and made good and certified, and the outstanding warranty admin is completed by the end of the week then we're going to have to seek legal advice. I really don't want to be that person, but all this build sh*t is having such a massive impact on our mental and physical wellbeing. I'm genuinely and generally not a person to hold unnecessary grudges but I can feel this permanent despising vengeance feeling in my chest all the time and I hate it
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty5 -
But on a nicer note we had a day out doing stroll and beer with besties around their newish area and it was so nice to spend time with close friends and admire architecture and check out their pubs. Not mse as the trains and tubes were b*ggered so we got an oober back but it was only ten pounds more than what we'd be paying in fares and half the time, even presuming public transport worked which it clearly wasn't
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6466032/an-in-between-phase/p1
'aggressive safety shot' Ken Doherty5 -
This is all just so dire and those builders should be ashamed of themselves 🤬 I’m glad you got the beer with besties to alleviate the stress 🍻
I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping) -.literally have been run over by a bike, mobility scooter and a car - still here 💪2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



