New Natwest / RBS / Ulster Bank £200 Switch Incentive

Options

Comments

• saintscouple
    Options
    May i ask if the £1250 has to be deposited in the NW Select account as a lump sum, or can there be various deposits totaling that amount over 60 days? 

Also once deposited, how long before the amounts can be withdrawn? Do i have to wait till the total of £1250 is in there, or can I withdraw the installments' i deposit as long as the total deposit over 6 days makes the total requirement? 

Many Thanks 
  • GlasgowExpat2
    Options
    I requested the switch last night (Lloyds to existing NatWest a/c) but I haven’t received any confirmation it’s been received?  Is this normal?
  • CuriousGirl
    Options
    I requested the switch last night (Lloyds to existing NatWest a/c) but I haven’t received any confirmation it’s been received?  Is this normal?
    Same, switching my new HSBC to an existing RBS, no confirmation either. 
  • flaneurs_lobster
    Options
    Ditto. Halifax to RBS.

Don't think it's anything unusual, there's usually a bit of a lag for these things. 

Mind you, it's been 3.5 weeks since I requested a switch to the Co-Op, time to give them a poke I think.
  • PloughmansLunch
    Options
    Ditto. Halifax to RBS.

Don't think it's anything unusual, there's usually a bit of a lag for these things. 

Mind you, it's been 3.5 weeks since I requested a switch to the Co-Op, time to give them a poke I think.
    No communication at all from RBS since completing the switch form here either, but I have just had a sad face emoji from Monzo so I guess all is underway. Not sure if I should feel guilty that I’ve made a bank cry. 
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    its very hit and miss with this group how up to date they keep you informed. my experience is everything goes right with the time-frame but communication is random.
  • tracyyi
    tracyyi Posts: 108 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I received Natwest switch offer back in 2017 (a long time).
    Do you think we can try Ulster bank switch offer?
  • flaneurs_lobster
    flaneurs_lobster Posts: 3,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 15 February 2023 at 12:25PM
    Options
    No communication at all from RBS since completing the switch form here either, but I have just had a sad face emoji from Monzo so I guess all is underway. Not sure if I should feel guilty that I’ve made a bank cry. 
    HINT : No
  • CuriousGirl
    Options
    tracyyi said:
    I received Natwest switch offer back in 2017 (a long time).
    Do you think we can try Ulster bank switch offer?
    I received both  Natwest and RBS  offers back in 2017 and successfully switched my old Barclays to Ulster last year. So everything is possible. I have just applied for the new RBS switch.  
  • danny13579
    Options
    Nothing back from Ulster either. Seems to be normal for them.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback