We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Progress not Perfection

1…117411751176117711781180»

Comments

  • greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 19,817
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Turns out you can get hi vis camo… which I'd have thought defeated the object of both, but maybe you could persuade him that's what he wants?

  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 26,276
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Morning all. Just having a lovely relaxing coffee in Ner0 before recommencing my potter around the shops. I’m meeting my friends for lunch later.

    Mr SA has called to say the new kitchen bin has arrived. It wasn’t due until next week. I think he suspects I’m off today because he got up early and was watching me like a hawk. He dropped the dog’s bowl on the floor so I had to clear up the mess!

    Today’s exercise will be lots of walking. Not sure about tonight’s dinner yet, it will depend on what I have for lunch.

    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping) -.literally have been run over by a bike, mobility scooter and a car - still here 💪
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.