We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Progress not Perfection
Comments
-
Afternoon all.
Worked in the office this morning, WFH this afternoon.
Not a NSD as I bought a 24 hour bus ticket to use this lunchtime and tomorrow morning. Also booked a taxi for Thursday's vet appointment.
The young cat is being a little devil just lately and won't come in the house. She appears in the morning for her breakfast, occasionally returning later in the day for food then disappearing again. We haven't seen her since yesterday morning but this seems to be becoming a normal pattern of guest appearances for her. Goodness knows what she's on with. She's a very timid cat so I can't imagine she's living a double life in someone else's home. Before we acquired her she was more or less living feral and is used to being outside, in fact she hates being inside. All this may change once the weather starts getting wetter/cooler.
I need to recommence moving things into the pantry cupboard later. Hopefully I'll soon be able to start shifting the piles of things in the dining room. The aim is to get it all sorted by the weekend.
Today's exercise: walking to work (done), a lunchtime Power Punch class (done) and Resistance Bands tonight.
Tonight's dinner is leftover lentil cottage pie from Sunday with steamed veg.
I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping) -.literally have been run over by a bike, mobility scooter and a car - still here 💪1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
