We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Progress not Perfection
Comments
-
my cat wouldn’t pee after an op that she wasn’t allowed out from, I pointed out that she’d refused a litter tray 6/7 years earlier and point blank refused to use it. They said she’d go when she was desperate ! They didn’t know my stubborn Sod ! 4 days later back at the vets and they said we will make her pee, I imagined a catheter or something like that but no. They basically squeezed her so bloody hard she started peeing (and peeing and peeing!) she wasn’t a vocal cat but howled all the way home, once home I took the collar off and opened the cat flap, I decided !!!!!! the vets.
Sealed pot challenge 822
Jan - £176.66 :j0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards