The 365 Day 1p Challenge 2023

Options

Comments

• enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    Lots of new additions today.  Welcome to all and I will add you  to the spreadsheet.  Please note your reference numbers below.  These numbers are just to  help me when it comes to updating as our numbers are increasing every day.  Happy saving!!

If you want to join the challenge just post on here  asking to join rather than asking for editing rights to the spreadsheet.  I check most days and will add you to the list.

25 Me_v_The_Mortgage_Mountain
    26 jaxsmar
    27 AngoraLi
    28 craftingmad
    29 Doily94
    30 wit40iwtwan
    31 hermionesaver
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • hemster01
    Options
    Hi,
    id love to join, I’m new to forums tho so not quite sure what or how to post and what everything means 😅
    thanks 
  • coconurtaler
    Options
    Hi can I join this too please.
    The 365 Day 1p Challenge 2024 #9

2024 Cash Envelope (or online) Saving Challenge #19

‐‐-----‐-------------------------
    The 365 Day 1p Challenge 2023 #33 £667.95 saved plus £12.73 interest.

• Taking_back_control
    Options
    Could I join in too please?
  • sh11acg
    Options
    I’d like to join the challenge. Can you add me please? 
  • CKhalvashi
    CKhalvashi Posts: 12,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    I'd like to join too please, but on a £1 additional income rather than savings :)

It'll hopefully give me an opportunity to get off my backside and do something different this year as I've been playing with a lot of ideas in my head and not done anything with them for the last few months ;)
    💙💛 💔
  • Westondeb
    Options
    Could I join please?  :)
  • enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    hemster01 said:
    Hi,
    id love to join, I’m new to forums tho so not quite sure what or how to post and what everything means 😅
    thanks 
    If you read the first post on this thread it explains everything and how the challenge runs.  You can post an update as to how much you have saved throughout the year and I will update the spreadsheet to keep us all on track. 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    Checking in early today  as more entertaining/festivities at our house later on.  Welcome to all new joiners. 

Your numbers are below so when updating can you tell me your number too so I can find you easily. Please update in bold letters if possible so it does not get lost in the chatter on the thread. 
    Feel free to share saving ideas or elaborate on what the money is for.  Lots of exciting ideas so far.  

Just a reminder to read the first post on this thread to see what the challenge is about.  This is not set in stone so if you want to change the dates you finish or you want to change the amount and not stick to the letter of the challenge I don't mind.  The main thing is to get you and me all saving in the New Year. 

New  joiners and their numbers are below:

32 hemster01
    33 coconurtaler
    34 Taking_back_control
    35 sh11acg
    36 CKhalvashi
    37 Westondeb

The spreadsheet for updating is ready whenever you are and the link is on post number 1 of this thread.  Please note the only editor is me.  You can view it but not edit  it. Any changes to dates or amounts please feel free to post on here or message me if you prefer. 
  • enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    I'd like to join too please, but on a £1 additional income rather than savings :)

It'll hopefully give me an opportunity to get off my backside and do something different this year as I've been playing with a lot of ideas in my head and not done anything with them for the last few months ;)
    That is fine.  I have set your challenge amount as £365 then rather than the usual amount of £667.95 for the year.  Is that right? 
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure