We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Eon Next Reviews: Give your feedback

Options
123457»

Comments

• rp1974
    rp1974 Posts: 739 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm expecting to leave Eon Next in a few days.  Will I still be able to view my previous bills after I've left?

This is most important since they reversed a great many payments and charges last month, then posted them back on my account.  I'm about £40 down after they did this. This process would have involved the last 20 bills, but they suppressed the amended bills and can't or won't offer any explanation.
    Is there something preventing you from downloading them?,could be the best plan wether you stay or leave.
  • binao
    binao Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I'm expecting to leave Eon Next in a few days.  Will I still be able to view my previous bills after I've left?

This is most important since they reversed a great many payments and charges last month, then posted them back on my account.  I'm about £40 down after they did this. This process would have involved the last 20 bills, but they suppressed the amended bills and can't or won't offer any explanation.
    @chuckie851 you have posted on a June 2022 thread.

You will get more replys if you start your own thread.

Good luck
  • born_again
    born_again Posts: 15,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Well lets put it like this. I left Eon Next 2 Aug. I can still login to my account & see ALL bills from my time with them. But they also email you them, so unless you delete them, odds on you still have them in your email account.

Just checked OVO who I left on 7th June 2021 & all my bills are still there.
    Life in the slow lane
  • chuckie851
    Options
    Thanks for  your help.  I've downloaded the last 24 bills and they produced amended bills back to January 2022 when I asked again.  I'd never needed to contact them before, but found some of their customer service people extremely poor,
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback