IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel - Set aside WON & CASE WON - Excel defeated AGAIN!

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 129,411
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Very well done, @milkybk - did you have to go in person or did they send you a video link this morning?

Anyway - Yay, you won!  WELL DONE.  Congrats!  And you were awarded costs too.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

And we sincerely hope that you are au fait with the need to respond to the final Government Public Consultation this Summer?

Anticipated IN MID JULY because they have said 'before Summer Recess'.  i.e. any week now!!

We all need to ram the nail in the coffin of the false £70 'DRA fee' add-on, that actually funds the court claim and toxic CCJ culture, as well as the DRA and roboclaim 'legals' gaslighting of people.

Please come back here when it opens.

If you are not a regular reader, to be alerted you'll need to bookmark the thread by MSE_JC at the top of the forum and enable (on your profile) email alerts for bookmarked threads.

Then join us when the Consultation opens. ...PLEASE!

We need all MSE-reading victims of this horrific harassment and bullying to be heard.

PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • patient_dream
    patient_dream Posts: 3,417
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    milkybk said:
    Cheque from Elms Legal on behalf of Excel Parking arrived yesterday, deposited with pleasure!

Haven't received the actual Court order letter yet, when I do I will post it here, just so we have it for the records to end the thread. :)
    Brilliant ..... "the daily woes of an ex-clamper"
  • patient_dream
    Forumite
    A delight to read ... EXCEL SPANKED
  • milkybk
    milkybk Posts: 328
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 20 July 2023 at 8:47PM
    Haha definitely! I assume Mr Khan was from Elms Legal, as it was their firm who sent me the cheque immediately after the hearing.
  • patient_dream
    Forumite
    edited 20 July 2023 at 9:23PM
    milkybk said:
    Haha definitely! I assume Mr Khan was from Elms Legal, as it was their firm who sent me the cheque immediately after the hearing.
    Guess so, they are bed fellows.  One thing is for sure, Mr Khan did a lousy job
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback