IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel - Set aside WON & CASE WON - Excel defeated AGAIN!

Comments

• milkybk
    milkybk Posts: 328
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 10 July 2023 at 5:27PM
    Sorry just thought - I don't have a laptop though (only desktop), will the court have a PC to access the hearing?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 129,412
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 10 July 2023 at 5:43PM
    They will have to let you join somehow.  Even on your phone (take your charger too).  That's why you turn up, so it becomes the Usher & Court manager's issue to solve to allow you access to justice.

They failed you so far.  If you sit at home they can forget about you but not if you are standing blocking the Usher's desk!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • milkybk
    Forumite
    They will have to let you join somehow.  Even on your phone (take your charger too).  That's why you turn up, so it becomes the Usher & Court manager's issue to solve to allow you access to justice.

They failed you so far.  If you sit at home they can forget about you but not if you are standing blocking the Usher's desk!
    Understood! I'm not going to roll over and let Excel have a day out in court, don't worry. Comer to far with it all to stop now, need to win the claim.
  • milkybk
    Forumite
    Is there a way for me to request a transcript for my hearing? So I can share it and help others in the future. If legally allowed obviously.

:) 
  • patient_dream
    patient_dream Posts: 3,417
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    milkybk said:
    I WON!!!!!!

Case dismissed and I've been awarded around £200!

Thank you all so much!
    Well done .... , old SRS won't like the £200 bit    hahaha
  • B789
    B789 Posts: 3,441
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Congratulations. Can you give us more detail on what happened?

A transcript will cost you more than wha you have been awarded, assuming you can even get one. You are better off just writing what happened in your own words.
  • B789
    B789 Posts: 3,441
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Well written account of the proceedings. You certainly put a lot of effort into this claim and it has paid off. Hopefully, the experience has taught you a valuable life lesson.

Which court/judge?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure