IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel - Set aside WON & CASE WON - Excel defeated AGAIN!

Comments

• milkybk
    milkybk Posts: 328
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 21 March 2023 at 2:40PM
    Perfect, thank you.  :)

That's the next task then, continue working on my "running schedule" for the day but also complete a Skeleton Argument for the various points we've all been discussing from the Claimants WS etc (and then my supporting evidence) and get that finalised and sent to both the Court & Claimant ASAP.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 129,220
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Especially the other linked article where The Sheffield firm has admitted sending incorrect demands for £100 due to faulty systems.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • milkybk
    Forumite
    edited 24 March 2023 at 3:40PM
    @Snakes_Belly & @Coupon-mad - Ha, yes, believe it or not that area and road is all the same area and is where the car park that my alleged event occurred is in, they're all within the same shopping area.

As a matter of fact some of the pictures are taken in the rooftop car park that this Claim is about (images below are from articles you linked):

• milkybk
    Forumite
    Definitely some more stuff worth adding to my skeleton argument, I would presume?
  • milkybk
    Forumite
    I don't know what others think but I would be inclined to send it as a supplementary WS to all parties.

The fact that this is a hot spot adds weight to your case. If the judges in Sheffield are receiving as many claims as a hot spot in my area they will have Excel's card marked.

It's not just the people who receive PCN's that are suffering it's the businesses who are also affected. 

Ok thanks, would you send this specific info/exhibits as a supplementary WS but keep the other stuff we've discussed previously for a skeleton argument, or do it all in the supplementary WS?

i.e. Sup. WS for the articles and the Skeleton Argument more highlights my objections/rebuttals to their points in the claimants WS, e.g. "forming a binding contract etc", as others mentioned over the last couple of pages.
  • Snakes_Belly
    Snakes_Belly Posts: 3,696
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 30 March 2023 at 11:45AM
    WS supports and develops the defence arguments with images and evidence etc.  Images are very useful as its varying the delivery and your video will help illustrate your defence points.

Skeleton drills down to the crux of the defence argument. 

Defence is probably the most important document. Judges have very little reading time so may appreciate a skeleton. 

Nolite te bast--des carborundorum.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure