Orange Retention Offers

Options

Comments

• deejaychaos
    Options
    I phoned orange today to give my 30 days notice/request PAC code. Little to no attempt was made to make me any offers. When i prompted them to ask about any potential deals for the S5 or M8 they just read out various overpriced deals such as £90 up front and then £39.99 a month for unlimited everything on a 24m plan. The advisor said that all high end phones are all on unlimited only plans. Its a shame that the retentions deals these days are so poor. Maybe they will call me back, otherwise off to Giff Gaff :cool:
  • papalazarou99
    Options
    FWIW...

Was asking for my PAC code to leave Orange, now got the following deal:

HTC One M8 free
    Unlimited minutes/texts
    1 GB 4G (not a heavy data user)

£33 per month/24 month contract
  • gidgetsprinkles
    Options
    I was thinking of leaving Orange on February 22nd and got offered a great deal for an iPhone 5C, which I accepted and paid £55 for.

10 days later the phone had not arrived and after numerous atempts to have it redelivered I got no where so cancelled the upgrade, being promised a full refund within 10 working days.

As of the 29th April I have still not received a refund, despite having chased Orange up 5 times and being promised each time that a refund would be processed within a decreased 7 working days.

Customer Service has been awful and I am incredibly disappointed that the team do not have the decency to give Customers an update on their account and its status. I would never go back to Orange and would discourage anyone to continue with them if they are promised something which seems too good to be true.
  • jakethepeguk
    Options
    Hate to say it Gidget, but welcome to EE and their wonderful approach to customer service. I would send an email to the executive office, at least then there is a paper trial, should you need it at a later date.
  • zebrastripesrule
    Options
    I had a contract for 18 month £23 for 200 (+ bonus 200) mins, unlimited landline calls, 200 (plus 1000 bonus) texts and 500mb data with the S2. I was due for upgrade, but have bought myself a new phone outright and gone sim only.

I was going to switch to virgin for £12 1200 mins, umlim texts and 1gb data, I rang and retentions offered me offered me a few pay monthly deals which i said no to as want to reduce monthly cost and then offered me £15 for unlim min/texts/data on 3G ((on orange) on a rolling 30 day contract. Which I think was quite good, i can now stream the radio and music if I want with out worrying and especially as I can leave at any point if I wanted to!
  • highguyuk
    highguyuk Posts: 2,763 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    FWIW...

Was asking for my PAC code to leave Orange, now got the following deal:

HTC One M8 free
    Unlimited minutes/texts
    1 GB 4G (not a heavy data user)

£33 per month/24 month contract

I've just been offered the same, but for £34.99 a month. :(
  • matrix999
    matrix999 Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Spoke to Orange Retentions last week.. Explained that i was looking for my PAC to go over to the Virgin Mobile SIMO £15 deal.. Advisor said he would match that, so for £15.00 per month (30days SIMO)

Unlimited Minutes
    Unlimited Texts
    Unlimited Data (3G)
  • jmefc5
    jmefc5 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Asked for my pac code yesterday and got a call back today. was offered HTC One M8 £56 upfront, £31.99 p/m for 5gb internet, unlimited calls/txts. Do you think this is a decent deal?
  • swadbus
    swadbus Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    Was paying £32.99 on EE for:

Unlimited mins
    Unlimited texts
    3GB Data
    Double speed 4GEE
    12 Month sim only.

My contract came to an end on 28th May 2014. Threatened to leave quoting Three's £15 unlimited everything offer including 4G for £15.

Have now been given following from EE retentions (and accepted):

Unlimited Mins
    Unlimited Texts
    4GB data (1 extra GB more than last year)
    Double speed 4GEE
    12 month sim only
    For a bargain £16.99p a month. :beer:
  • paul.carter
    paul.carter Posts: 498 Forumite
    Options
    Was paying £20.50 on Orange for:

200 mins
    unlimited texts
    100mb

Contract ended in May

Offered 24months @ £16.99
    1000 mins
    Unlimited texts
    500mb
    iphone 4s for £20 + £5.99 delivery

Which I feel is not too bad.
    Blitzkreig Bob says Hi to those checking his validity!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure