IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CSTLAW .... SCAM ALERT

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,729 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Read the 2nd post of the NEWBIES thread.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Trainerman
    Trainerman Posts: 1,253 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

What should be my next steps?

The issue I have with the Newbie part and the posts here is that next steps arent in a flow chart method. Im a bit autistic, so need it to be clearly laid out. 

Thanks in advanced.
    Ok. It is a Letter of Claim so read the bit from there. You will see that next steps are SAR to the parking company (if not done already) and at the right moment 30 day debt hold email to solicitor. Then make sure you are ready for what happens after that
  • patient_dream
    Options
    apawa said:
    Hi there, 

I received the above from CST law. I've read the Newbie area, but its a bit hard to understand what the next step for me should be. 

I will not name the driver here. 

It also says over leaf that the money needs to be paid to DRP. Original ticket was from Smart Parking limited

What should be my next steps?

The issue I have with the Newbie part and the posts here is that next steps arent in a flow chart method. Im a bit autistic, so need it to be clearly laid out. 

Thanks in advanced.
    It's a letter before claim so you need to respond as shown in the Newbies thread.

YOU DON'T NAME THE DRIVER TO ANYONE 

Asking you to pay DRP is just cloud dreaming by CST.  DRP are only circus clowns trying to scam you with an extra £70 AND nobody pays parking scammers like DRP ..... IGNORE DRP and do not contact them OR PAY THEM

When you reply as you must to CST with the information given in the Newbies thread, ask them about the £70 add-on. A question CST don't want to answer and who can blame them because it's a fake amount permitted by the infamous BPA

If you get a real court claim then come back here and start your own thread.   The simple fact is that CST must explain the fake £70 to a court judge,  all they can say is that it is a scam approved by the BPA

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback