IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CSTLAW .... SCAM ALERT

Options

Comments

• Snakes_Belly
    Snakes_Belly Posts: 3,696 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    edited 1 August 2020 at 4:20PM
    Options
    I dont actually think Scam is the appropriate word in this topic and it could see MSE remove it
    In addition the £60 whilst seen as an abuse of process is not what could be termed unlawful, i think it might need more considered wording and then just copy and paste the link to this thread for any CST queries 
    I think it depends. If a company passes a debt to a collection agency who states on their web page that they work on a no collection, no fee basis, and then add on an amount of £60.00 in respect of debt collection to the LBC it's dishonest because they have not paid that money out. 

I believe that upon receipt of the first debt collection letter that a response should be sent telling the collection agent that the claim is disputed, to send no further correspondence as you will not respond to any correspondence from them or engage with them, and to refer the claim back to the PPC. 

DRP state that they work on a no collection no fee basis. Why are they pimping out this claim to a Law Company? Is that to give the impression that this is a solicitor's letter or is it that some PPC's do not have their own legals? 

They did this with me by sending letters out from Zenith which said the the claim had now been "assigned" to them. 

It's all about tactics to scare people and badly needs regulation.

Nolite te bast--des carborundorum.
  • Snakes_Belly
    Options
    Their logo looks very similar to The Bank Of Scotland's logo. 

• Snakes_Belly
    Options
    One of the directors of this company is also a director of Zenith (DRP).

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    One of the directors of this company is also a director of Zenith (DRP).
    They all practice incest with a head hocho in charge.  s Steptoe and Son set up
  • erayk55
    Options
    beamerguy said:
    CSTLAW .... SCAM ALERT

Are you being pestered by CSTLAW claiming amounts you simply don't owe ?
    The private parking industry has produced money scammers and CSTLAW are the latest to get involved by chasing old parking tickets. CSTLAW are the babes, the virgins and 2 years too late.

CSTLAW are copycats, turning themselves into rogue traders. They copy the well known scam merchants, BWLegal and Gladstones who add fake amounts and then fail as the courts strike out their claims out as ABUSE OF PROCESS.  CSTLAW are so much out of date, they can only expect to be spanked in court for fakery.

Here is one such CSTLAW letter demanding £650 for 3 parking tickets.  WOW? THAT'S A SCAM ?

FATAL SCHOOLBOY ERRORS BY CSTLAW

1: Making a feeble attempt to go behind the Beavis Supreme court ruling which clearly says that the ticket price includes the collection.  Bit like an all inclusive holiday to Benidorm

2: Asking you to pay a well known scammer called (DRP) Debt Recovery Plus who actually have nothing to do with the parking charge and like leeches, attach themselves for some blood sucking.
    Even DRP know they are meaningless parasites and you never pay them, you never phone them and THEY ARE TO BE IGNORED

3: It is via DRP that FAKE charges have been added and CST have added their scam bit.  What CST are doing is unlawful and they will be spanked by a judge for fakery

The letter above is just a scam debt letter from CST.  If they get real, you must receive a letter before claim giving you 30 days to respond and proof of their claim.   That is when CSTLAW will taint their claim by adding fakery. That is when we assist you to get them spanked.
    It's called ABUSE OF PROCESS and we are miles ahead of CSTLAW as are the courts.

READ ABOUT ABUSE OF PROCESS .... Be it CSTLAW, BWLegal, Gladstones, QDR, SCSLaw and the other scammers.
      https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6014081/abuse-of-process-district-judge-tells-bwlegal/p1?new=1

REMEMBER ... if you receive a similar letter from CSTLAW .... it's a scam

This thread is connected to ABUSE OF PROCESS PART 2
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6103933/abuse-of-process-thread-part-2/p1?new=1
    Hi people,
    I have also recieved one of these today. I am adamant not to give them a penny. 
    I also do not want a ccj with all the corona stuff happening i am financially not in a good place. What do i do or not do. Can it be ignored (forgive me if its a stupid question) 
    What steps do i take. Any help appreciated.
    TIA

• fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,083 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 5 September 2020 at 8:38AM
    Options
    erayk55 said:
    beamerguy said:
    CSTLAW .... SCAM ALERT

Are you being pestered by CSTLAW claiming amounts you simply don't owe ?
    The private parking industry has produced money scammers and CSTLAW are the latest to get involved by chasing old parking tickets. CSTLAW are the babes, the virgins and 2 years too late.

CSTLAW are copycats, turning themselves into rogue traders. They copy the well known scam merchants, BWLegal and Gladstones who add fake amounts and then fail as the courts strike out their claims out as ABUSE OF PROCESS.  CSTLAW are so much out of date, they can only expect to be spanked in court for fakery.

Here is one such CSTLAW letter demanding £650 for 3 parking tickets.  WOW? THAT'S A SCAM ?

FATAL SCHOOLBOY ERRORS BY CSTLAW

1: Making a feeble attempt to go behind the Beavis Supreme court ruling which clearly says that the ticket price includes the collection.  Bit like an all inclusive holiday to Benidorm

2: Asking you to pay a well known scammer called (DRP) Debt Recovery Plus who actually have nothing to do with the parking charge and like leeches, attach themselves for some blood sucking.
    Even DRP know they are meaningless parasites and you never pay them, you never phone them and THEY ARE TO BE IGNORED

3: It is via DRP that FAKE charges have been added and CST have added their scam bit.  What CST are doing is unlawful and they will be spanked by a judge for fakery

The letter above is just a scam debt letter from CST.  If they get real, you must receive a letter before claim giving you 30 days to respond and proof of their claim.   That is when CSTLAW will taint their claim by adding fakery. That is when we assist you to get them spanked.
    It's called ABUSE OF PROCESS and we are miles ahead of CSTLAW as are the courts.

READ ABOUT ABUSE OF PROCESS .... Be it CSTLAW, BWLegal, Gladstones, QDR, SCSLaw and the other scammers.
      https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6014081/abuse-of-process-district-judge-tells-bwlegal/p1?new=1

REMEMBER ... if you receive a similar letter from CSTLAW .... it's a scam

This thread is connected to ABUSE OF PROCESS PART 2
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6103933/abuse-of-process-thread-part-2/p1?new=1
    Hi people,
    I have also recieved one of these today. I am adamant not to give them a penny. 
    I also do not want a ccj with all the corona stuff happening i am financially not in a good place. What do i do or not do. Can it be ignored (forgive me if its a stupid question) 
    What steps do i take. Any help appreciated.
    TIA

The first thing you do is take down that attachment that has your real name, ref number and VRN on it NOW!!!!
  • D_P_Dance
    D_P_Dance Posts: 11,504 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I would delete the whole post, it is old news, and possibly libellous.

You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    D_P_Dance said:
    I would delete the whole post, it is old news, and possibly libellous.

NOT old news to a NEWBIE 
    Bad night on the booze again ???

• dexyweescot
    Options
    Latest letter wording for anyone who wants to challenge

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business