IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CSTLAW .... SCAM ALERT

Options
beamerguy
beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
CSTLAW .... SCAM ALERT

Are you being pestered by CSTLAW claiming amounts you simply don't owe ?
The private parking industry has produced money scammers and CSTLAW are the latest to get involved by chasing old parking tickets. CSTLAW are the babes, the virgins and 2 years too late.

CSTLAW are copycats, turning themselves into rogue traders. They copy the well known scam merchants, BWLegal and Gladstones who add fake amounts and then fail as the courts strike out their claims out as ABUSE OF PROCESS.  CSTLAW are so much out of date, they can only expect to be spanked in court for fakery.

Here is one such CSTLAW letter demanding £650 for 3 parking tickets.  WOW? THAT'S A SCAM ?

FATAL SCHOOLBOY ERRORS BY CSTLAW

1: Making a feeble attempt to go behind the Beavis Supreme court ruling which clearly says that the ticket price includes the collection.  Bit like an all inclusive holiday to Benidorm

2: Asking you to pay a well known scammer called (DRP) Debt Recovery Plus who actually have nothing to do with the parking charge and like leeches, attach themselves for some blood sucking.
Even DRP know they are meaningless parasites and you never pay them, you never phone them and THEY ARE TO BE IGNORED

3: It is via DRP that FAKE charges have been added and CST have added their scam bit.  What CST are doing is unlawful and they will be spanked by a judge for fakery

The letter above is just a scam debt letter from CST.  If they get real, you must receive a letter before claim giving you 30 days to respond and proof of their claim.   That is when CSTLAW will taint their claim by adding fakery. That is when we assist you to get them spanked.
It's called ABUSE OF PROCESS and we are miles ahead of CSTLAW as are the courts.

READ ABOUT ABUSE OF PROCESS .... Be it CSTLAW, BWLegal, Gladstones, QDR, SCSLaw and the other scammers.
  https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6014081/abuse-of-process-district-judge-tells-bwlegal/p1?new=1

REMEMBER ... if you receive a similar letter from CSTLAW .... it's a scam

This thread is connected to ABUSE OF PROCESS PART 2
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6103933/abuse-of-process-thread-part-2/p1?new=1

Comments

• BrownTrout
    BrownTrout Posts: 2,298 Forumite
    Options
    I dont actually think Scam is the appropriate word in this topic and it could see MSE remove it
    In addition the £60 whilst seen as an abuse of process is not what could be termed unlawful, i think it might need more considered wording and then just copy and paste the link to this thread for any CST queries 
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    Options
    I dont actually think Scam is the appropriate word in this topic and it could see MSE remove it
    In addition the £60 whilst seen as an abuse of process is not what could be termed unlawful, i think it might need more considered wording and then just copy and paste the link to this thread for any CST queries 
    NO ..... what worries you BT ?   are you connected to CSTLAW ?  in any way ?
    Do you think that doubling the amount is NOT a scam ??
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,205 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 6 July 2020 at 10:08PM
    Options
    How do they make 3 x £100 into £650?

This appears to be a way of getting the sum above that for HCEO if they get some CCJs.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • zhonguonuren
    zhonguonuren Posts: 478 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Whoever received the letter - can they please write and say the office address seems to be slightly irregular and you want to send a representative to make a visit just to check everything is compliant with the Companies Act etc.  
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,424 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    DPD - the thread was started by a regular and the only contributions to it have been made by regulars. I would say that nine times out of ten we all know about the advice you've given. We see it dozens of times each day. 🥴
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • LARMountain
    Options
    on 2nd July I  received a Notice of Collections Proceedings demand from Waters and Gate for £687.36, threatening legal proceedings with no information other than a reference in the title to the Province of Milan. At my request I was subsequently provided with a standard letter and bank form relating to a speeding offence in Milan in 2016. I had actually dealt with this directly with Milan Police in 2016 by letter with the completed form and the matter was concluded with Milan Police stating that no violation could be found and there had been an error. I have my original correspondence with Milan Police, but stupidly not their emailed response, though inputting the relevant data states no violation can be found.  Is Waters and Gate's demand fraud?
    In my case they've got it wrong, as indeed I wrote to advise them and to complain. This has been ignored and they continue writing. The tactics seem to mirror those firms that write alleging they've received information about a (non existent) accident.
    Should I go to the Financial Ombudsman or the FCA?
    Many thanks
    Lesley
  • BrownTrout
    BrownTrout Posts: 2,298 Forumite
    Options
    Wrong thread to post on
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,752 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    @LARMountain, did you mean to post on this thread?

Has your query got anything to do with CST Law?

In fact, is your query in any way related to the subject being discussed in this thread?
  • D_P_Dance
    D_P_Dance Posts: 11,504 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback