1131415161719»

Comments

• Be_Happy
    Be_Happy Posts: 1,391
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    J_B said:
    Just to update ...
    Statement arrived yesterday from Creation with a credit balance - phoned today (after 08.30!) and they have arranged to pay the money back into the bank that the DD is still active with.
    Hope they are true to their word! ✌
    I was in the same position when the Asda card closed.  I had a credit balance from a holiday refund.  Phoned and money was repaid into bank I paid the Asda Card DD from.  
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,410
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Be_Happy said:
    I was in the same position when the Asda card closed.  I had a credit balance from a holiday refund.  Phoned and money was repaid into bank I paid the Asda Card DD from.  
    Mine was also an ASDA card that had closed a while back, but all paperwork was headed Creation, no mention of ASDA
  • HonestJohn
    HonestJohn Posts: 1,002
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Does anybody still get any communications from Creation about this card?
    I should have had a small refund but did not receive any notification of a credit and am expecting another.
    This card closure has been handled dismally by ASDA and there is still no sign of a replacement card from them.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
  • northwalesd
    northwalesd Posts: 1,146
    Forumite
    I've heard nothing since mine was closed.
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,410
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I should have had a small refund but did not receive any notification of a credit and am expecting another.
    This card closure has been handled dismally by ASDA and there is still no sign of a replacement card from them.
    Not sure why they should communicate with you after they've closed the card.
    I had a refund, so I phoned up and they credited it back to the bank that the DD was linked to - a fairly painless operation.
  • kaMelo
    kaMelo Posts: 2,323
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    You won't receive any notification of anything, you are no longer a Creation customer.
    Asda didn't handle anything, they just put their name on the card. Any administration problems you have suffered is down to Creation.
    The email you received explained in great detail exactly what to do in the event of a refund to a closed credit card (amongst other scenarios) which, for completeness, I'll post once again. 
    If you are waiting for a refund the part in bold is what you need to look at.

Dear kaMelo
    You won’t be able to use your Asda Card after 13th July
    We recently wrote to you explaining that the relationship between Creation and Asda is coming to an end on 13th July 2020.

This is a reminder that your card will stop working after 13th July 2020 and your account will be closed.

You will still be required to pay off any outstanding balance and can still make payments to reduce your balance on your Online Account Manager or through the Creation credit card App. You will continue to receive Creation statements after this date for as long as you have an outstanding balance.

What about my cashback?
    Paper cashback vouchers will be posted to you before the end of August 2020 and you will have 88 days to redeem.
    You must redeem any cashback vouchers before the expiry date stated on the voucher, any cashback not used will be lost.

What if I’m waiting for a refund?
    If you are waiting for a refund onto this card, the refund transaction will still go through and you will receive a statement showing this transaction. Please contact us on RefundRequests@bnpparibas-pf.co.uk and include your full name, first line of your address, post code and last 4 digits of your card and the bank details of where you would like any credit balance paid to.

If this is a new request, please contact the retailer and get confirmation that the refund has been processed, before contacting RefundRequests@bnpparibas-pf.co.uk with your full name, first line of your address, post code and last 4 digits of your card and the bank details of where you would like any credit balance paid to.

If the retailer does not process your refund as expected, we will treat this as a dispute, please refer to the process below.

What if I have a transaction dispute?
    If you already have a dispute in progress, our team will be in touch following a full investigation.

If you have a new dispute, please contact us on disputes@creation.co.uk and provide your full name, first line of your address, post code and last 4 digits of your card for us to handle your request. Please also include full details of your dispute, such as the date of your original purchase, amount and retailer name. Please also include copies of any relevant invoices and other correspondence received from the retailer.

We appreciate your custom. You may find other products you might like on www.creation.co.uk

Creation Customer Services

• HonestJohn
    HonestJohn Posts: 1,002
    Forumite
    kaMelo said:
    You won't receive any notification of anything, you are no longer a Creation customer.
    Asda didn't handle anything, they just put their name on the card. Any administration problems you have suffered is down to Creation.
    The email you received explained in great detail exactly what to do in the event of a refund to a closed credit card (amongst other scenarios) which, for completeness, I'll post once again. 

Dear kaMelo
    We recently wrote to you explaining that the relationship between Creation and Asda is coming to an end on 13th July 2020.

This is a reminder that your card will stop working after 13th July 2020 and your account will be closed.

You will still be required to pay off any outstanding balance and can still make payments to reduce your balance on your Online Account Manager or through the Creation credit card App. You will continue to receive Creation statements after this date for as long as you have an outstanding balance.

What about my cashback?
    Paper cashback vouchers will be posted to you before the end of August 2020 and you will have 88 days to redeem.
    You must redeem any cashback vouchers before the expiry date stated on the voucher, any cashback not used will be lost.

If you are waiting for a refund onto this card, the refund transaction will still go through and you will receive a statement showing this transaction. Please contact us on RefundRequests@bnpparibas-pf.co.uk and include your full name, first line of your address, post code and last 4 digits of your card and the bank details of where you would like any credit balance paid to.

If this is a new request, please contact the retailer and get confirmation that the refund has been processed, before contacting RefundRequests@bnpparibas-pf.co.uk with your full name, first line of your address, post code and last 4 digits of your card and the bank details of where you would like any credit balance paid to.

If the retailer does not process your refund as expected, we will treat this as a dispute, please refer to the process below.

If you already have a dispute in progress, our team will be in touch following a full investigation.

If you have a new dispute, please contact us on disputes@creation.co.uk and provide your full name, first line of your address, post code and last 4 digits of your card for us to handle your request. Please also include full details of your dispute, such as the date of your original purchase, amount and retailer name. Please also include copies of any relevant invoices and other correspondence received from the retailer.

We appreciate your custom. You may find other products you might like on www.creation.co.uk

If you are waiting for a refund onto this card, the refund transaction will still go through and you will receive a statement showing this transaction.
    So I won't receive a statement?
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
  • kaMelo
    kaMelo Posts: 2,323
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    kaMelo said:

Dear kaMelo

What about my cashback?

If you are waiting for a refund onto this card, the refund transaction will still go through and you will receive a statement showing this transaction.
    So I won't receive a statement?
    No, the account is closed therefore no account to have a statement for.
    Firstly ensure the refund has been sent by the company refunding it.
    Once it has follow the directions in the email to get the refund sent to your bank account.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback