182 replies 17.4K views

Replies

• edited 23 July at 10:02AM
    Be_HappyBe_Happy Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    edited 23 July at 10:02AM
    Hope someone here can answer my question.  I've tried twice this morning to contact the Creation help line number and after going through all the choices and waiting on hold, I've been cut off.
    When I went into my Asda Card account to create a voucher (created OK) the dashboard shows me as having a Creation Credit Card.  It is showing a credit balance that I am trying to get refunded.  I thought that if I took no action my Asda Card would just stop and I would have no further dealings with Creation.  I don't want one of their cards.
  • Be_HappyBe_Happy Forumite
    1.3K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Edit to above post.  Question has been solved by using different Creation phone number.  Spoke to very helpful agent - dashboard on screen shows creation card, but I have not been automatically transferred and credit balance showing on card will be refunded to my bank account (although there may be a delay due to backlog of work).
  • scott_lithgowsscott_lithgows Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Be_Happy said:
    Edit to above post.  Question has been solved by using different Creation phone number.  Spoke to very helpful agent - dashboard on screen shows creation card, but I have not been automatically transferred and credit balance showing on card will be refunded to my bank account (although there may be a delay due to backlog of work).
    Did you have to close the account? I refused the move over.paid it off and assumed it was closed,telephone banking and text seems to say it's still open with original credit limit.Just want rid of it now.
    I have a deep burning indifference
  • Be_HappyBe_Happy Forumite
    1.3K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Login screen showed mine as a Creation Card with the same limit and the credit balance.  Agent assured me my account was closed and I hadn't been given a Creation Card.  Will have to check again in future.
  • older_wiserolder_wiser Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    has anyone else just got an email from creation saying by now you should have received the card ? has anyone got the new Creation CC ?
    our post has been very hit and miss since the pandemic before march we were getting post almost daily delivered we only seem to get post 2 or 3 times a week now which i don't mind as usually its just junk mail and is put in the shredder.
  • sam1974_2sam1974_2 Forumite
    41 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    has anyone else just got an email from creation saying by now you should have received the card ? has anyone got the new Creation CC ?
    our post has been very hit and miss since the pandemic before march we were getting post almost daily delivered we only seem to get post 2 or 3 times a week now which i don't mind as usually its just junk mail and is put in the shredder.
    Same email received today but no card as yet and we have no issues with our post. 
    2.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new creation cashback card arrived today i'm not a great fan of the new card design but glad its finally arrived without any problems.
  • gazzaman28gazzaman28 Forumite
    15 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I've been moved over to the 1% cashback, which I'm pretty pleased with, it's better than Asda were currently providing. Does anyone know how the cashback works, do they send you a cheque/voucher or do they just take your cashback balance off your current card bill? If the latter, is that monthly or annually? Sorry for all the questions, their FAQs are pretty hopeless!
    2.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been moved over to the 1% cashback, which I'm pretty pleased with, it's better than Asda were currently providing. Does anyone know how the cashback works, do they send you a cheque/voucher or do they just take your cashback balance off your current card bill? If the latter, is that monthly or annually? Sorry for all the questions, their FAQs are pretty hopeless!
    the terms do differ for alot of people some people even get 2% cashback some won't get any at all

i was on a legacy asda credit card signed up i think shortly after it was released pre 2010 
    mine has never changed and i get cash paid back onto my card at each statement date i believe creation don't do vouchers that option finished with the asda card  so it should be cash and monthly  don't quote me on that.

you'll know when your next statement is produced and cashback is either paid to your account or a cashback balance is added to paid annually. 
  • sam1974_2sam1974_2 Forumite
    41 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    The new creation cashback card arrived today i'm not a great fan of the new card design but glad its finally arrived without any problems.
    Still no card yet here, did get a second email saying if not received yet, would receive by 31st August. 
    Mine says

We’ll credit your Cashback every month onto your account. You don’t have to go into store to redeem it or remember to download it, we will do that automatically.