The DFW "Celebrate Christmas for free in 2008" Challenge

Comments

• slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Just had a payout from Quidco so I'm off the starting blocks!
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • Postman just delivered a £10 Argos voucher from Valued Opinions so added that to my voucher envelope.
  • sweetpeas_2
    sweetpeas_2 Posts: 2,237 Forumite
    is valued opinions same as mums opinions?? i am with them, but the surveys are so soooo rare that ive only done 2 since i joined about a year ago... and you cant get any £5 vouchers-theyre all £10 :(

my toluna points are adding up though :D keep getting surveys off them... bring on the £12 HMV voucher!!!

xxx
  • Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Hi

Valued Opinons is the same company as mum's opinions - make sure you check your profile etc on the site as I've got quite a few vouchers from both companies.
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • lunar
    lunar Posts: 1,805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    does anyone have a link to the daily clicks they normally do, i think im signed up to all the sites but only do clicks on pigsback, never really found the others!

sorry if its a stupid question but i want to make the most out of these vouchers for next christmas.

thanks

lunar
    DFW NERD NO.656 DEBT FREE 24TH NOVEMBER 2010 TOTAL DEBT AUGUST 2007 £39000
    MFiT T2 NO.56 WE OWN [STRIKE]25%[/STRIKE] 31.5% OF OUR HOUSE SO FAR!
  • Hi Lunar, to get a list of the daily clicks you can do you can pm eagerlearner with your email & they will send you a fantastic list to follow with lots of sites I'd never heard of too & lots of great tips :)http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=609037
    They kindly sent it to me yesterday & it is great. I am going to try & make most of my free christmas cash by clicking away each day! Good luck with your clicking!
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi guys, my baby steps continue! I have done another lightspeed survey and have spent ages filling in profiles for others...........baby steps, but over the course of the year I am sure they will add up to quite a bit!

I am quite excited about the prospect of achieving this - I have just realised that I have more or less achieved it already this year, thanks to MSE, so think what I can achieve for 2008 with even more focus!!

:T
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • Id like to join this as well if you will have me - I have 4 step children + 2 grandchildren (step) and one of my own + various hangers on and such like - so Christmas is very expensive in the Liloandstitch household - and baby stitch gets more expensive every year. I have done really well on pigsback this year (about 150 in vouchers) and have done some surveys, and this has made life this year a bit easier but to get it nearer to free would be FAB. For something which happens every year at the same time, I seem to be totally unprepared every time!!!!!!
    Lilo
    Live on £4000 a year again for 2011
  • Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    WOW! Liloandstitch - that's a great amount in Pigsback vouchers:) How much do you reckon you spend at Christmas? I'm making a note to see how much I spend this year, so that I can actually budget real figures, not wishful figures lol
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Ii'm going to start off from where I am now, as it will get confusing otherwise! :o

I've gone back into my accounts to see where they stand:

Current totals:

Pigsback £3.14
    Opinion Bar £2.40
    Pureprofile £17.95
    Global Test Market 620 points (approx £12.40)
    Mutualpoints 455 points (approx £3) (*There is an affiliate sign-up link available which makes funds for MSE:
    www.moneysavingexpert.com/redir/5fb61a63%20 Please use this link to sign up as it helps to give something back to this site too!*)
    Topcashback £4.05
    Nectar 334 points (approx £1.67)
    Ciao £4.92
    Boots Advantage Points £46.57
    Moneybackmadness £14.07
    You Gov £12.50

I'm not going to include Quidco as that money is already earmarked as part of our main income, especially as I'm on materrnity leave until June! :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure