Barclay's bank has placed false loan accounts in place of originals, paid commission and 20% tax

Options

Comments

• SpiderLegs
    SpiderLegs Posts: 1,914 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Good stuff. How much do you think the offer will be?
  • ph55
    ph55 Posts: 97 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Anything upto 8 weeks  before I know 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    This story gets more and more bonkers each time, they should have done the right thing years ago lol. Good job for stick at it to the end
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,597 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 7 January 2021 at 2:45PM
    Options
    ph55 said:
    At last,  within one  week of ombudsman looking into the accounts, 
    The barclays is going to make a offer of compensation,  the game is finally finished,  false accounts, tax avoidance
    Out in the open,  as I said earlier in my comments, I hope it all comes out for all to see,  FCA, INLAND REVENUE know,   and I've put on here. 
    You will be able to put it all out for us to see as an ombudsman decision is published in the public domain.   We can go searching for it in due course.  However, if you have the DRN we can go straight to it.

I think many of us are intrigued and would love to read it.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • ph55
    Options
    Two weeks ago bank lost paperwork looks like they found it again.  All good stuff 
  • ph55
    Options
    Going by the 6year 3year rule,  they said I was to late,  but the loans they say I was late for where replaced by false accounts,   paid me plevin commission and took tax,  so if I was too late for my loans  how the hell was I early enough for false loans,  the bank slipped up on that fact 
  • ph55
    Options
    And this is where bank (i think)  have took advantage of plevin commission, and anyone with no paperwork, would be unable to prove otherwise.  Also I don't think bank has just said, we'll just do this to Mr ×××××××,   It has been wide scale, very clever however thought of it 
  • ph55
    Options
    Thanks for comments all,  hope anyone still going through ppi are successful,  will be  back on here when I can update 
  • Mingarryman
    Options
    ph55 said:
    Thanks for comments all,  hope anyone still going through ppi are successful,  will be  back on here when I can update 
    ...and in the meantime the DRN is?
  • ph55
    Options
    I don't want to put too much info on here till my complaint is fully finished, I will up date i know more 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback