🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Currys & Coverplan by Mastercare

Options
15678911»

Comments

• tiseran
    Options
    Warranty that doesn't work? I have most times when purchasing expensive electrical items, taken the 'optional' warranty deal. On a wall mounted fire that was grumbling soooo load, we got an 'estimated cost to repair', sent it in & waited for a reply. The fire cost us £430, the outcome was, that they would only replace with a fire that 'of the same std'. Well, that turned out to be £180 and we are talking about 8 mon ths after original purchase! So, we got our fire replaced ok but it all in all, took about 6 weeks to complete.

On another purchase - an Epson Printer, I 1st phoned through, talked to a rep about the wording that came up on screen that inform me the days were limited that the printer would still operate for and it was best that we got it changed/fixed. When I was told that the best thing was to return it to a Curry's branch with the purchase warranty and collect an exact replacement. All wen't ok and all I cab say today, is that their Anytime Anywhere Ins cover is excellent! And the original insurance cover was for 3 years and it would continue without any 'renewal' being req'd. Now, that is good news!
  • thelicencee
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!:j :j :j :j :j
    took out a warranty on our oven and hob 4 years 11 months and 25 days ago, so has 7 days to go.
    The pizzo electric starter packed in between xmas and new year, phoned the company and was given the 3rd january for repair date, technician arrived 4 hours early, after ringing to say he was just around the corner and could he call straight away instead of our 12-4 slot. 2 technicians arrived, removed the oven(which they did not have to do), replaced the faulty item, cleaned the hob, put the oven back into the unit, wiped it all down, collected their rubbish then stopped to drink their cup of tea.
    Thanked us for letting him come early, advised any more problems just ring the office and we will come back out the next working day, shook my hand and left.
    PUNCTUAL, HELPFUL, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS AND POLITE AND FIXED THE PROBLEM TO BOOT...................BEST COMPANY WE HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:T :T :T :T
    Exactly as it should be and the renewal premium is less than £1.50 a month, AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN WHEN OTHER SITES WANT 10 TIMES THAT AMOUNT, SHOULD WE RENEW OR NOT??????:think: :think:, SEEMS LIKE ITS A NO BRAINER TO ME.
    WE WILL DEFINITELY BE RENEWING OUR POLICY FOR AS LONG AS WE CAN.:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family