Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

Comments

• hb2
    hb2 Posts: 1,398
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    My elderly mum finds one of those touch screen pen thingy's helps her use a tablet computer. When she finger taps nothing happens.
    I like to use these to overcome the dreaded !!!!!! (Fat Finger Syndrome  ;) ).
    It's not difficult!
    'Wander' - to walk or move in a leisurely manner.
    'Wonder' - to feel curious.
  • hb2
    Forumite
    Didn't realise that the above post had replaced the initials for Fat Finger Syndrome with !!!!!  :D
    It's not difficult!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,642
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    That's really lovely about the boys  :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • hb2
    Forumite
    Savvy, you are clearly making a huge difference to these boys.
    It's not difficult!
  • 24ta
    24ta Posts: 217
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
     The lovely thing about the boys is they are starting to call here home, both tell me they love me now. Both want cuddles and to come into my bed first thing in the morning.

This is great :)

• 24ta said:
     The lovely thing about the boys is they are starting to call here home, both tell me they love me now. Both want cuddles and to come into my bed first thing in the morning.

This is great :)

It really is . I've been plagued with laptop issues so a lot of times recently offline.
    I hope all the family and yourself are well Ss and all the regulars on this thread. Plodding on here one day at a time. This too shall pass.
    I'm watching the wonderful Marcus Rashford on TV now. I'm a Man U fan anyway but he's my hero this year, a young man with the world literally at his feet who never forgot how hunger and cold feels and took on a government to ensure children do not go hungry as he and his siblings did although his mum worked three jobs to try to pay bills and keep some food on the table which wasn't always possible.
    Take care all.
    pollyx

It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • Probably wise to mothball your business for now Ss. Plenty to deal wiith in the current situation.
    You always seem to sort out the budget so I have faith you'll get through.
    Your best Christmas present is knowing the boys have settled. You can't buy love but after all your efforts they're showing you it was worth every minute.
    Is your mum ok and dgd? I'm hoping this laptop behaves itself. So fingers crossed.
    Marcus and his mum are amazing. She brought him up well along with raising the other four children. As a Man U fan I've always liked him but didn't realise the amount of time he was spending on his campaign while also slamming in the goals. I remember when he was getting nowhere with the govt he slammed 3 goals in one after the other as a late sub . I knew exactly where they were aimed and it wasn't the goal.
    His life and the families could have been very different if the MU academy hadn't taken him on as a youngster. I hope many others get their chance in life.
    Take care
    pollyx
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure