Forum Home» Marriage, Relationships & Families

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism - Page 123

New Post Advanced Search

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Marriage, Relationships & Families
1.5K replies 369.4K views

Replies

• Savvy_sewingSavvy_sewing Forumite
    11.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beanielou said:
    I think the new notebook to record what they eat & drink is a fantastic idea 

I will pop one in the post. 
    I had a ‘thing’ for notebooks & have too many. 

Thank you so much.
     I am all ears to learn how to deal with the boys. Although my twins have autism they were never aggressive or violent.

When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • elisamooseelisamoose Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    SS have a look at attachment theory
  • onwards&upwardsonwards&upwards Forumite
    3.2K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try adoptionuk.org too
  • Savvy_sewingSavvy_sewing Forumite
    11.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone. 
    I realise it's not all diet, but unfortunately I have to provide the evidence that all things have been looked into.
    The school are also gathering their evidence so I think by my recording what I can at home could only help in the process. 
    We've been up since 6am this morning. I was in bed by 9.30 and Dgs2 woke once but I didn't look at the time. It was still dark was all I acknowledged. We have watched a tinker bell story on the tv but now have Buster the yellow bus on at the moment. 2minutes an episode.
     I am hoping that they will be calm enough for me to get a quick shower without all hell letting loose.

When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.