The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

Comments

• Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    beanielou said:
    I think the new notebook to record what they eat & drink is a fantastic idea 

I will pop one in the post. 
    I had a ‘thing’ for notebooks & have too many. 

Thank you so much.
     I am all ears to learn how to deal with the boys. Although my twins have autism they were never aggressive or violent.

When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • elisamoose
    elisamoose Posts: 1,123
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    SS have a look at attachment theory
  • onwards&upwards
    onwards&upwards Posts: 3,423
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Try adoptionuk.org too
  • Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Thanks everyone. 
    I realise it's not all diet, but unfortunately I have to provide the evidence that all things have been looked into.
    The school are also gathering their evidence so I think by my recording what I can at home could only help in the process. 
    We've been up since 6am this morning. I was in bed by 9.30 and Dgs2 woke once but I didn't look at the time. It was still dark was all I acknowledged. We have watched a tinker bell story on the tv but now have Buster the yellow bus on at the moment. 2minutes an episode.
     I am hoping that they will be calm enough for me to get a quick shower without all hell letting loose.

When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback