Forum Home» Marriage, Relationships & Families

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism - Page 120

New Post Advanced Search

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Marriage, Relationships & Families
1.5K replies 362K views

Replies

• Savvy_sewingSavvy_sewing Forumite
    11.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe that it is change that gets Dgs1 the most.
    dgd is more complex I think.
    twin2 admitted that being around the little children is very difficult so she's been out in the van a lot. She seems happy out there.
    DS is hardly here these days. when I have finished the few jobs that I have, then I will not really be needing any help and I am just hoping that he will set a routine of quality time with them.
     I am expecting the team social services are sending to come this morning. 
    Once they have been I am hoping to do a little sewing, and I mean only a little.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    72.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope all went well this AM  :)
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • Savvy_sewingSavvy_sewing Forumite
    11.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not very productive today.
    several issues with Dgs1 on way to school. Late start in the cabin.
     I managed another dress that needed letting out and a new zip. Two masks and unpicked the bodice from a dress I am trying to rescue that another seamstress made a basket of. I cut out a new lining for it. But by 2 I had to stop. My hand is not playing ball.
    DS collected the kids etc but went home about 4.30 via the post office for me.
     I tried sleeping between 3.30 and 4.30 but it wasn't to be.
    Boys don't seem to want to eat their dinner, and I am just trying to make a pasta bake for the rest of us. To be honest I am not feeling hungry, or the love for food either. 

When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.