Las Vegas guide and MSE thread 2020

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• secretmachines
    Options
    I just started throwing in some dates to eBookers for fun, and some ok-looking prices coming up... £944pp direct LHR-LAS in economy classic, 7 nights at Delano King Suite (not Inc resort fees).
  • kroberts
    Options
    Just like most on here we had to amend our 2020 holiday plans. We were due to fly out early April but the virus put a stop to that. We changed our dates to End March / early April 2021 but after talking about it we didn't think anyone would be ready at the end of March for holidays so yesterday we called Virgin up and changed to July. As they have the sale on at the moment the flights were £500 cheaper which they've surprisingly agreed to refund. 4 seats for just over £1900. Then I had a look on my Mlife, seeing as we've not been for 3yrs I had some good offers come up, ended up with Aria 7 nights, $663 including resort fees and taxes plus $50 FP & $50 RC. We will be flying into LA and spending a few days there first so next on the list is to find a good hotel deal near disneyland.  I hope all are well and looking forward to some trips for 2021
  • nvh
    nvh Posts: 1,652 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is there a 2021 thread on the horizon...?
    (...not that a lot of travel is actually happening at the moment!)
  • VWPolecat
    VWPolecat Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think we can skip straight to 2022
  • dan28
    dan28 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 January 2021 at 7:26AM
    Options
    nvh said:
    Is there a 2021 thread on the horizon...?
    (...not that a lot of travel is actually happening at the moment!)
    I will try to create a new 2021 thread today or tomorrow ...

• dan28
    dan28 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I tried to create the 2021 thread (https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6232178/las-vegas-guide-and-mse-thread-2021) but there is a technical problem. I reported the new thread to find a sollution. I will continue when I get a feedback. Have a good day!

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback