Buffy takes it 6 months at a time

Options

Comments

• crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    Have a rest Buffster
    You may be infectious if you're being physically sick so best not to spread it about. ;)
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I did stay home. I went to bed last night thinking I would be going to work. But woke up this morning and things were very different!

Been asleep all day. Weather is awful and i am cold and grumpy but going to have a shower and see if I can "get up" if only to snuggle on the sofa with a dog and a film. Think I need to get some milk tho. And move my car.

hmmm. XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,282 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sounds like you've got the same bug Mr SA had. Hope you feel better soon xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    Hope you've rested lots and are feeling a little bit better now :kiss:
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I just feel a bit pathetic.

All round. Hate being ill. Been asleep for most of the day, never made it out, fell back to sleep after I got up! Watched Death in Paradise. It was exciting.

I was thinking that hate winter so much. It is dark and depressing and limiting. When you want to get out do something you can't.

Roll on the bloody Summer. X
  • DancingInTheRain
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I am feeling ok now. But did this time last night as well!

I have ordered stuff from amazon

friend's little boy's birthday present
    plastic plants for fish tank
    Algae thing for fish tank
    Fish food for...the fish obviously....

The present is already here, nothing else is coming for about 3 weeks!

And nothing is clutter (I will by half term have 4 fish tanks set up)

I have investigated buying a second hand fish tank - I need a stand for my tank, that costs 90 pounds new, however 5 minutes up the road a woman is selling a bigger tank and stand etc for 110. Amazing ! I am going to sort conservatory tomorrow and Sunday to make room and will then sell the current tank.

I was also looking at holidays. I want to go to Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels. Preferably by train. At various points before July.

So house done by end of March. weekends away from April to July.

Experiences, not things.

XXXXX
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Experiences not things sound good to me xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    And me but not by train. I don’t like flying but trains can make me feel ill
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure