Replies

• edited 13 May 2020 at 1:32PM
    d63d63 Forumite
    299 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    edited 13 May 2020 at 1:32PM
    RG2015 said:
    The fools just sent me a text asking to complete an online survey asking for feedback about my account opening!
    Ha! It was a piece of cake for me and I will have to give them 10/10 when I respond. Shame, as I love giving scathing feedback.  :)
     should you not knock a point off for them asking you for feedback?
    i cannot help but wonder if anyone actually reads any of the replies that they get back, or do they go straight to their junk folder? seems about a useless an exercise as voting each year against the CEO's eye-watering 'compensation' package at the AGM.
    ah well, i dare say it makes someone happy, though precisely who that may be, i am not at all sure.

• where_are_wewhere_are_we Forumite
    574 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    If anyone had the problem I had when registering of "password not strong enough" I solved it by signing in instead of registering and clicking "reset password" pretending I had forgotten it and "Hallelujah" - my password was accepted! I think I`ll get out my old 1984 vinyl LP of Leonard singing his song instead of giving my .0001 out of 10 feedback!
  • lucazkohlucazkoh Forumite
    22 Posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    Third account opened today, anybody gone for more?
  • edited 14 May 2020 at 11:01AM
    colstencolsten Forumite
    17.6K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 14 May 2020 at 11:01AM
    The fun continues.

After it took them ages to credit my Faster Payments, I now cannot make any payments from my Virgin accounts. They are closed now, so I can't sort this out until tomorrow at the earliest.

It's a really odd account.

UPDATE: I didn't have to call. Whatever the block was, it got removed overnight and I can now make payments from the accounts.
  • RG2015RG2015 Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    What have I done to deserve this? Account opened in 5 minutes. No ID required. Just needed to answer some dumb questions like how much I would be paying in each month (I said £0.00). Faster payments both in and out made in seconds.

I fully expect it to all go to pot tomorrow as a reward for having it so easy to date.
  • badger09badger09 Forumite
    9.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    RG2015 said:
    The fools just sent me a text asking to complete an online survey asking for feedback about my account opening!
    Ha! It was a piece of cake for me and I will have to give them 10/10 when I respond. Shame, as I love giving scathing feedback.  :)
    Hope you're taking advantage of the 'unlimited exercise' to counteract that.

I'm sure you'll find something else worthy of scathing feedback :D  
    If anyone had the problem I had when registering of "password not strong enough" I solved it by signing in instead of registering and clicking "reset password" pretending I had forgotten it and "Hallelujah" - my password was accepted! I think I`ll get out my old 1984 vinyl LP of Leonard singing his song instead of giving my .0001 out of 10 feedback!
    Yippee now we all know where_we_are's password >:)
  • colstencolsten Forumite
    17.6K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Was your text from Virgin? I had one thanking me for taking out a Clydesdale Bank product.
  • Contador38Contador38 Forumite
    19 Posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    Info from from those who have opened more than 1 current account.
    When you opened your second/third one, did Virgin open another linked savings account as well. ?

• SuperHans1SuperHans1 Forumite
    127 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Info from from those who have opened more than 1 current account.
    When you opened your second/third one, did Virgin open another linked savings account as well. ?

Yes
  • typistretiredtypistretired Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    My survey was from Yorkshire Bank
    "Look after your pennies and your pounds will look after themselves"