I've just worked out that if we can come up with an extra £250 per month...

Comments

• Jacks_xxx
    Jacks_xxx Posts: 3,874 Forumite
    aahhh post vanished! Said in short dont feed that cats prawns or youll never do it plus mine will think they're hard done by! Go for it girls!

:wave: That kept happening to me as well!

It was very frustrating.

Now I've spoken to Mulder (the cat) and he has promised not to let on to your moggies about the value prawn incident, and luckily we've just discoveed that his poorly old tummy can tolerate IAMS so that's a bonus cos that's much cheaper. :rolleyes: ;):D

Cheers hon!

Love Jacks xxx :D

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. Einstein
  • Jacks, you are an inspiration! You are so determined, I'm sure you will do it!!
  • Jacks_xxx
    Wow Jacks that is really impressive!! Good luck and I wish I could afford to tackle my debts at the rate you are!

I will be watching this thread with interest!

Thanks sweetie-pie! :T

Toto and I are not going to be short of people to kick our bottoms on this crazy adventure then? ;):D

I really appreciate the support honey.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. Einstein
  • Jacks_xxx
    Jacks, you are an inspiration! You are so determined, I'm sure you will do it!!

Thanks my lovely. What a fab thing to say. :A

You'll have me blushing in a minute. :o

Now I am going to have to be off line for a few hours while I kick the @r$e out of my eBay packing and earn some extra dosh.

Cheers sweetie!

• Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hey Jacks, lightspeed pay into your paypal account, oh and pinecone.
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    http://www.internetpaidsurveys.com/uk/survey1.htm

here's a link to all of the UK survey sites (page 2 has an interesting one ;) )
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    jacks re gambling have a wee nosey on the info in the gambling form print it off read it put it by read it again put it by read it again ...you just cant take it in straight off you need to put it down try again ...it took me a few months but was well worth it and once you have got the hang of it it's interesting to see the bets you place lol....you dont need to be good with figures the spread sheets do all the adding etc for you you just pop in the numbers
  • Hi there just to let you know its 10p listing day tomorrow,might save a few pennies it you wait til then to list.
    PP
    LBM-29/08/07
    Good Enough Club member no 42
  • D&DD
    D&DD Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    Hi Jacks thats brilliant news :j Theres going to be a few rather 'merry' people around here next chrimbo..Thats our DFD too and SS's :D There's gonna be one hell of a party _party_ :dance: _party_
  • Jacks dont know if its any help but I'm just about to change to burns cat food
    http://www.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk/
    following a recc by a DFW. I recon its cheaper than IAMS too! One of my cats has dandrus which has always worried me! I emailed them & they sent me samples which my fussy madams loved and they were decent samples too! I just emailed a request to the contact me on the site...! Managed to get it locally (they send you a list of retailers) and am also supporting my independent pet shop by doing so which is always a good thing! I also have felt quite uncomfortable about some of the stuff I've heard about Iams in terms of animal testing etc...not sure if that helps! Cats wont like the fact that the food is in strict ammounts though but I havent told them that yet and they cant read thankfully!!!
    Oh sounds great & love the "easy tiger" comment. Great that you're debtbusting as a couple!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure