I've just worked out that if we can come up with an extra £250 per month...

1323334353638»

Comments

• Jacks_xxx
    Jacks_xxx Posts: 3,874 Forumite
    :wave:Bless you my lovelies! What kind and sweet things to say!

You'll have me blushing (or blubbing! :o:D) if we're not careful!
    Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. Einstein
  • all true though - you have been an inspiration to many :) and youre a bit loopy so that works too!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• Jacks_xxx
    all true though - you have been an inspiration to many :) and youre a bit loopy so that works too!

The loopy part definitely helps round 'ere my lovely! :D
    Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. Einstein
  • round here too...must on with knitting or Christmas pressies wont get done...
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• GeorgeUK
    GeorgeUK Posts: 7,737 Forumite
    Hi Jacks, not see you around for a wee bit.

How's hubby's new job?
    How's mum doing?
    Everything ready for Christmas?

Oh yes, and how are you? :)
    After falling off the gambling wagon (twice): £33,600 (24,000+ 9,600) - Original CC Debt: £7,885.91

Dad Gift 6k ¦ Savings & Inv Tst: £2,500
    Loan 10k: £0 ¦ Dad 5.5k: £2,270 ¦ LTSB: £0 ¦ RBS: £0 ¦ Virgin £0 ¦ Egg £0

Total Owed: £2,270 (+6k) 11/08/2011
  • Jacks_xxx
    GeorgeUK wrote: »
    Hi Jacks, not see you around for a wee bit.

How's hubby's new job?
    How's mum doing?
    Everything ready for Christmas?

Oh yes, and how are you? :)

Morning gorgeous! :wave: :D

I'm good my lovely - thanks for asking! Still DFW-ing and applying all that we learned here to good effect. I'm still rationing my time on MSE because it's so easy to log on and swallow up four hours, so I'm here most days - but not for long!

Mum is doing pretty well. She's got a couple of lingering after effects of chemo, but otherwise feeling a lot better. There's another scan booked in January.

Hubby seems to be really enjoying his new job, and I'm loving having him just up the road instead of 90 minutes drive away. I've never seen so much of him - it's fab!

Not quite ready for the dreaded Crimbo yet but nearly. We've been sent two blummen Christmas cards already, and I've got to write mine in the next few days to keep up with my "12 week" thread pledges so I'd best get a wriggle on! :eek::rolleyes:

I am off today so I'll nip and fetch a :coffee: - cos in true DFW style it's freezing in here - and have a catch up on your thread and see how you're doing.

See you in a minute! :D
  • thewad
    thewad Posts: 330 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Great story.

John
    If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat. :beer::beer:
  • how ya doing jacks?!

• Hope all is well Jacks xxx
    Total (Aug 19):€58,567 Now:€26,947
    DFD:Nov 22/June 22
    Mortgage: €199,712
    MFD: March 2042/July 2034
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts