I've just worked out that if we can come up with an extra £250 per month...

Comments

• Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'll join up for the workshop, can you hold our hands through actual bets?
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • I'd join the workshop too, but only if you make it absolutely idiot proof ;)
    Olympic Countdown Challenge #145 ~ DFW Nerd #389 ~ Debt Free Date: [STRIKE]December 2015[/STRIKE] September 2015

:j BabySpendalot arrived 26/6/11 :j
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    ss is a great teacher i can vouch for that he got me started initially then my angel took over and helped me alot ....you wont be alone toto (hello by the way how you doing?)
  • Toto wrote: »
    I'll join up for the workshop, can you hold our hands through actual bets?

Don't worry, I'll be there all the way when we take your virginity. :);)
  • I'd join the workshop too, but only if you make it absolutely idiot proof ;)

No pressure then! ;)

I'll try my best! :p
  • elantan
    you know ss the oppertunity to take someones virginity and he's there with bells on ...i'm surprised he aint doing it just now lol
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hmm, he's been ordered not to make it hard, yet he's going to take my virginity :) this should be fun, should I bring a book:rotfl:
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • elantan
    i want pictures lol
  • Wow Jacks that's fantastic what you've achieved so far. Give yourself a big pat on the back. I'm sure you've already left no stone unturned in your quest for extra income but I just thought I'd mention that this month for the first time I had a temporary lodger (you are allowed rent a room money of up to about 4k and a bit tax free). I work at a university so a friend of mine in another dept mentioned that they had a visiting professor coming for 6 weeks who needed somewhere to stay. We are half way through the 6 weeks and it's gone fine so far as he's a professional and he's been very polite and no trouble at all. Best of all the same friend says that since this has worked out so well if any other people are in the same boat they'll come straight to me again. This time I had to repay the credit card I ran up going on holiday (I know not very MSE but at least it's paid off now) but next time straight off the mortgage (or I might invest it to ultimately pay some off the mortgage later). Of course if you have no spare room at the moment then this wont be for you but I thought I'd mention it anyway just in case.

Regarding the lost threads I don't know if you've tried searching for posts by yourself? that's how I usually find posts I care about (because I've probably posted in them).

Good luck :)
    MFi3 member 105 - MFW date Oct 2023 - 12 years 9 months more
  • Shineyhappy
    Shineyhappy Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    SS if you are kind enough to organise a matched betting class can I be one of your pupils please? I will be ever so attentive ;)
    Debt Free - done
    Mortgage Free - done
    Building up the pension pot
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills