I've just worked out that if we can come up with an extra £250 per month...

Comments

• Jacks_xxx
    Jacks_xxx Posts: 3,874 Forumite
    ;) oh so trying to desert us longhaulers now are you! Wow Jacks that would be incredible &to have paid that much of in such a short space of time! Hey imagine if you upped DS's monthly rent you could get there sooner!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Cant believe that you's paid off so much in such a short space of time! Thats incredible!! What about trying for AQA? Worth a try (I did & flunked the test!!) and a good way of gettng mre dosh from home...Just go for it & the rest of us will cheer from the sidelines!

:hello: Hey.... another year is still pretty long haul and who knows what will happen between now and then, but I'd rather aim high and fail and all that.

I might try AQA. I've been scared of the grammar police as I'm not a good writer in that way - and I know they care about that - but it'll have to be all guns blazing, no stone unturned from now on so I'll see if they're hiring.

Cheers for the support honeybun.

Love Jacks xxx :D

PS DS is already well aware that when he gets a payrise *I* get a payrise and he's got one coming in January! :p
    Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. Einstein
  • Jacks_xxx
    Jacks_xxx Posts: 3,874 Forumite
    Right lovelies,

I have GOT to do some work now or I'll get the sack and I'm getteing frustrated with losing posts (but I'm too daft to remember to save them before I send them.:doh:) so I will reply to everyone who I haven't already and update my sig later.

Cheers honeys!

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. Einstein
  • Jacks_xxx wrote: »
    Hey sweetie :hello:

It'll be fantastic if we do it - but that's a pretty big "if".

Thanks ever so much for the encouragement. :A

Looking at your sig I see that your numbers are going down steadily as well.

:eek: I've got the uncontrollable urge to eBay everything we own and make it happen right now!

I never really allowed myself to think about how it would feel whe we finally got there to debt free-edness but I think I'm feeling a little bit of it now - even with a whole year to go.

Cheers sweetie!

Blimey! Someone should warn the kids and the cat not to stand still for too long...might find themselves on Ebay! ;)

Yep the numbers are coming down. Still on track for end of May 08. I've worked out how much I'll need to be DF by end of April but it looks too scary at the mo so I'll stuck with May.

You always encourage others so only right you should receive some yourself. We're all routing for ya!
    Debt at LBM (March 2006): £30,000 :eek:
    DEBT FREE SINCE APRIL 2008!!!! YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!
  • RoxieW
    RoxieW Posts: 3,016 Forumite
    Thats fantastic - well done you!!!
    MANAGED TO CLEAR A 3K OVERDRAFT IN ONE FRUGAL, SUPER CHARGED MONEY EARNING MONTH!:j
    £10 a day challenge Aug £408.50, Sept £90
    Weekly.
    155/200
    "It's not always rainbows and butterflies, It's compromise that moves us along."
  • Two words hun. Matched betting.

£3,000 in a year is easily more than do-able if you crack the nut. :)
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Jacks!!!!! Fantastic - I agree with Toto, this has to be your diary, we want to see it happen!
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Two words hun. Matched betting.

£3,000 in a year is easily more than do-able if you crack the nut. :)

I'd love to SS but I just can't get my blonde head around it. I'm good with the theory but that spreadsheet confuses the hell out of me.
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • I'm too scared of matched betting as well, which is a shame.

Jacks, that is quite a challenge! I wish you the best of luck.
    Olympic Countdown Challenge #145 ~ DFW Nerd #389 ~ Debt Free Date: [STRIKE]December 2015[/STRIKE] September 2015

:j BabySpendalot arrived 26/6/11 :j
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    jacks youll do it of that i'm sure and as ss says matched betting the money is there for the taking you can make a good amount in a year the gambling board are a helpful bunch along with the dfw lot that have dipped thier toes i'm sure you'll be fine good luck and loving the new diary by the way
  • Toto wrote: »
    I'd love to SS but I just can't get my blonde head around it. I'm good with the theory but that spreadsheet confuses the hell out of me.

All the spreadsheet is hun, is a calculator. You just put the figures in and let it do all the hard work. :)

I'll have to do a 'workshop' in the new year and get more people into it. It's ridiculously easy money. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure