Slimming For Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Options

Comments

• Vegastare
    Vegastare Posts: 998 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Sirens....we are only human and we gain as well as loose.

The Lidl sausages were certainly a sausage (if you get my drift) and not sawdust:p

Bubbs yesterday I was set to make scotch eggs...what happened got the sausages, plus as partner away till Friday I would have a scotch egg pig out.

Not been to bad here today...says hotter tomorrow, my little dog doesn't know where to go for the best...
  • poundsinbucks
    poundsinbucks Posts: 1,400 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I never heard the thunder though:rotfl::rotfl: did hear some rain, dh goes you never heard it?:eek::eek: i said nope:D
    Is that the light/lighter ones Maman, funnily enough i had a "posh" lunch and it involved these
    1/2 hexb and /2hexa
    posh-lunch-001.jpg

Bubbs you just reminded me of that M offer, still had it in my basket and have finally checked out, delivery in a week’s time. I never do online grocery shopping :eek:, hope it all works out. No idea what to do if they substitute stuff :rotfl:.

Poundsinbucks x
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Vegastare wrote: »
    Sirens....we are only human and we gain as well as loose.

The Lidl sausages were certainly a sausage (if you get my drift) and not sawdust:p

Bubbs yesterday I was set to make scotch eggs...what happened got the sausages, plus as partner away till Friday I would have a scotch egg pig out.

Not been to bad here today...says hotter tomorrow, my little dog doesn't know where to go for the best...
    If you use pork mincethey are free, but yes i know extra calories:(
    Bubbs you just reminded me of that M offer, still had it in my basket and have finally checked out, delivery in a week’s time. I never do online grocery shopping :eek:, hope it all works out. No idea what to do if they substitute stuff :rotfl:.

Poundsinbucks x
    Well i wouldn't know either but they sent me the best one as it was delicious, i had another load of chickens too:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,629 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Keep plodding SIRENS :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,596 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Sirens where did you get the push up tubes from? They seem a great idea.

Vegastare I use the Linda Mccartney rosemary and red onions sausages to make my scotch eggs, think they give the scotch eggs a bit more flavour than pork sausage meat. They're also Free.

Denise
  • bubbs
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »

Vegastare I use the Linda Mccartney rosemary and red onions sausages to make my scotch eggs, think they give the scotch eggs a bit more flavour than pork sausage meat. They're also Free.

Denise

I like them sausage as a sausage but not for scotch eggs or stuffing:o
    Thinkb&m sell them i got mine last year from amazon
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »

Denise

I got them from Amazon, they are brilliant

https://www.amazon.co.uk/iNeibo-Kitchen-Pack-Silicone-Popsicle/dp/B013JTIBK4/ref=sr_1_8?crid=30GX537AYXMXN&keywords=ice+lolly+mould&qid=1564034772&s=gateway&sprefix=Ice+%2Caps%2C136&sr=8-8
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,596 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks Sirens. Think I need to get some of those - can't beat Syn Free lollies!

WI this morning for me, hoping for a loss as had a good week synwise, ie haven't used the full 105 Syns this week but have used about 80 which is low for me but only just over what SW seem to be recommending to new members these days - 10 a day.

Today's plan:

B - cherries, grapes; HM scotch egg after WI
    L - corned beef & red onion sandwich (not eaten yesterday as long as it hasn't dried out!)
    D - bacon, leek & potato bake topped with cheese from freezer with salad

HEA - milk & cheese
    HEB - bread
    Syns - corned beef 1.5; may have a G&T or 2 this evening but depends whether I fancy it in this heat - might just stick to flavoured water which I've been drinking all the week

Back later with my WI result!

Denise
  • bubbs
    Options
    Morning all :D
    Good luck with weigh in Denise
    I am just having a cuppa, getting showered, then nipping out before its too hot, we need salad stuff and bread
  • Gettingtherequickly
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I never heard the thunder though:rotfl::rotfl: did hear some rain, dh goes you never heard it?:eek::eek: i said nope:D

I can go better than that. Morning after the 87 storm, I opened the curtains to the bedroom and wondered why there was a tree against the window:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure