Slimming For Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,617 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Still hot here but not like yesterday.

I have a dress on!! Without the 3/4 length leggings I usually wear with it!
    As you know I have very very dire legs!

The thunderstorms last night were scary!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,958 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    picky-tea-002.jpg
    I also made scotch eggs today :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Great lossVegastare :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    picky-tea-002.jpg

I love a scotch egg bubbs :drool:
    Being Scottish ya know:p

• bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I love a scotch egg bubbs :drool:
    Being Scottish ya know:p

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:i love 'em being English:p:rotfl::rotfl:i cooked the chicken and while the oven was on made them as well :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,591 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    The hottest day of the year and I have done beef casserole in the slow cooker......

Tomorrow is going to be the hottest day! I feel the same with the curry we had today but I wanted to make something yesterday that I could just reheat and use up some stuff in the cupboard plus the aubergine which had definitely seen better days, LOL!

Maman your surgery is obviously much newer than mine. My original surgery which isn't too far away (as in if push came to shove I could walk it) but that got closed about 6 months ago, no reason given other than it needed investigation - suspect asbestos because it was a 50s or 60s bungalow. New surgery is over a mile away - still in an old bungalow, in fact it looks in worse nick than my original surgery! They were supposedly going to be having a new medical centre built which was half way between the two surgeries but nothing seems to have come of that.

Today at the hospital was actually one of the shorter days! The worst was when I was there for over 12 hours! I'm sure they'd forgotten about me so it was 4pm before they even started the fluids and as they run for 4 hours it meant we didn't leave until 8pm having arrived at 7.30am!

Denise
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,591 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    picky-tea-002.jpg

That's what I was supposed to have for lunch today! Going to have them tomorrow now!

Denise
  • bubbs
    Options
    Bloody hell saying 39 now for tomorrow:eek::eek:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    We were lucky with the medical centre. It used to be in an old, converted house and the practice nurse was in no more than a broom cupboard. Then they built a new student accommodation block and must have negotiated with the developers to build a medical centre as part of the planning application. It's amazing, they do minor procedures and blood tests. The old surgery was about 50m walk, the new one is 500m! And we got a Subway and a little Coop that sells Bob milk cheaper than Sainsburys. What's not to like? 😁
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 24 July 2019 at 8:14PM
    Options
    Evening All
    Plodding with a gain of +4 1/2 lb:eek:

Have been off plan for a week, ate lots of cake, ice cream and everything in between what with start of school hols, ds birthday, trip to cinema then ice cream parlour.
    So here I go back to it (again)

Got up to 34 here today, was lovely and cool at work but was a bit of a shock when I left to go catch my train home :rotfl:

B Museli (hexb) Greek yog, mixed berries

Cereal bar 3.5

L veg rice, pickle, strawbs and apple

D egg salad and couscous, light mayo 1

Going to haves one fruit later and an ice lolly, I bought some of those push up tubes (like the callipo lollies) and made a load with nas so they are free

Going to try and post meals more regularly to keep myself accountable if that's okay

Tomorrow expecting temps of 38 and we are off to the Globe to watch Midsummer Night Dream, booked the tickets months ago just hoping we don't melt into a puddle!

Planning to take a sandwich to eat by the river before we go in, but unsure on the rest yet. Will take plenty of water and I have frozen some little cartons of long life pineapple juice so they will be slushy by lunch time, does anyone knoww the syns in please they are Tesco they are 200 ml?

Enjoy your day tomorrow , drink lots (of water!) and take it slow :cool2:
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport