Slimming For Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I never heard the thunder though:rotfl::rotfl: did hear some rain, dh goes you never heard it?:eek::eek: i said nope:D
    Is that the light/lighter ones Maman, funnily enough i had a "posh" lunch and it involved these
    1/2 hexb and /2hexa
    posh-lunch-001.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I never heard the thunder though:rotfl::rotfl: did hear some rain, dh goes you never heard it?:eek::eek: i said nope:D
    Is that the light/lighter ones Maman, funnily enough i had a "posh" lunch and it involved these
    1/2 hexb and /2hexa
    posh-lunch-001.jpg

Very upmarket!:D yes, that's right Laughing Cow Light triangles (5 for HEA).:)
  • bubbs
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Very upmarket!:D yes, that's right Laughing Cow Light triangles (5 for HEA).:)

I know and it was first time i had had it,only ordered it as was a misprice on Morrison's website:rotfl::rotfl: Morrison's finest £1 per pack:D:D:D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    1/2 hexb and /2hexa
    posh-lunch-001.jpg

Posh lunch looks lovely :D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,597 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Got home from the hospital about half hour ago having left home at 7 this morning so not quite as bad as some weeks! No air conditioning in the room I was in. They only have it in the waiting areas but it's on far too low and people are always moaning. It did get turned up a bit so it wasn't quite as cold which was much more pleasant.

Back again next week, blood test first thing and then see Dr and then decision as to whether I need more fluids.

Couldn't believe it when I got to the hospital and checked my bag I'd picked up the wrong box from the fridge so lunch was still at home in the fridge! I'd taken a box of chopped melon. Ended up with an on plan lunch of egg salad.

Today's menu:

B - overnight oats HEB
    L - egg salad, melon
    D - aubergine & chickpea curry and rice. Made it yesterday so just need to reheat and then cook the rice.

HEA - milk as usual but probably won't use it all as not drinking much tea
    HEB - oats
    Syns - Mars bar 9; bag of magic stars 3.5 - so still within Syns.

Hoping for a good loss this week as haven't used all my syns for a change but have had syns most days.

Is that the Laughing Cow with the purple label Maman? If it is that's a really good price.

Denise
  • Vegastare
    Vegastare Posts: 998 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Well you lot you've got me craving darn sausages. So have some new pot to do SW chips egg mushy peas and green beans.....as for sausages must admit I am a Heck lover, put was recommended Low Fat Lidl pork ones and really nice, they are just 3 cals more each than the saw dust sausage which are on plan .....and with that I will say no more:D

Another loss 1 1/2 lb again....aiming for 2 lb next week.

Glad your home Denise - while hospital is never good, when it's hot it's 10 times worse.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done on your loss vegastare . :T I'm still plodding along. I really don't feel any thinner. :(

Sorry if I forced you into sausages. I'll try some of the Lidl ones too next time I'm there. :)

It's the Light Laughing Cow Denise . The purple pack is extra light I think. They had light Philly too.

That was a long day at the hospital. :( In our new state of the art medical centre they have a/c in the waiting room but not the doctors' rooms. It's mad!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Its bloomin hot! i went out at 8.15 this morning was 26 it said on the car:eek::eek:

The hottest day of the year and I have done beef casserole in the slow cooker......
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    The hottest day of the year and I have done beef casserole in the slow cooker......

Crazy!! we have just had a healthy:ppicky tea:D:D
    Vegastare well done:T:T:T
    Denise glad you are home :T
    They recon going to be 37 here tomorrow:o:o:o
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Blimey that was a very long day Denise :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure