Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Thanks for the sweet omelette recipe, bubbs, I fancy those meatballs too. And thanks, Denise, for cooking advice.

Despite my worst fears, I kept the gain to under 1lb; hoping Ill get a better result next week (from better effort, of course).

You are welcome, just had one tonight:p
    That's ok under a lb, this week is a new week;)
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • sarymclary
    sarymclary Posts: 3,224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening all,
    Not had a chance to fully catch up, will do that in a mo, but about to grab a shower and get in bed, and just remembered to post.

Also forgot to weigh this morning. Have been leaving for work earlier, and it really makes me rushed in the mornings. Was late leaving work and I almost garotted myself trying to get my sports bra on for the exercise class tonight I was hurrying that much! Lesson learned, leave more time to change for clubbercise. I'm getting fitter though, I can now jump more, and for longer, and I'm feeling more energetic throughout the whole class. We did about 3 songs almost fully doing squats this week - I'm sure the trainer is trying to kill us!

Meals today:
    B - banana, nectarine, passion fruit skyr yogurt (1.5)
    L - salad: lettuce, cucumber, peppers, carrot, sweetcorn, ham & chicken, rice, dressing (2)
    snack - 0% greek yogurt with passion fruit, mango & strawberries
    D - SW chorizo & chicken paella
    snack - 2 ryvita HEB
    HEA - milk in tea/coffees

Right, must remember to weigh in tomorrow.
    One day the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing

Be nice to your children, they'll choose your care home
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Morning All
    A disappointing sts for me this week, I have been really good on plan all week with the exception of Sunday, but even that wasn't too bad as I had banked loads of syns in to use. Still will see what happens next week.
    Day off today so housework to catch up on before work again tomorrow.plan for today

B fruit and yoghurt (1)
    L ham and cheese salad with wlm roll (hex a+b)
    D grilled makeral with new pot and spinach and green beans (from old sw mag)

Might have a crunchie later! (6)

Have a good day all
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • Gettingtherequickly
    Options
    - 1/2lb for me this week. At least it is a loss and a start for my Cancer Research fundraiser.
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    3lbs!!! this week already!!! I'm so happy. I weighed in at 158lbs!
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,611 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done on your losses missli and gtq. Always good to see the scales going down.:T

Hopefully you can see the benefit next week sirens. It doesn't always work on a weekly cycle. :)

SIRENS wrote: »
    Might have a crunchie later! (6)

I noticed last week, when I had my last Crunchie of the season, that the multi pack size (7.5 syns for 32g) has shrunk over time. Obviously a rip off from a mse point of view but good for SW.:D

I'll do my meal plan and shop today but I do have enough in (just) for today's plan.

EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast, baked beans, fried egg, HEA milk for drinks
    L: sardines and beetroot
    D: Aldi beefburger, SW chips, broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes
    Syns: weekend wine:D
  • sarymclary
    sarymclary Posts: 3,224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Bit bummed to report +1lb. It's my first gain since starting January. Suspect the pie last week didn't help :(

Hey ho, on the plus side, I've found out how to work Bubbs' suggested picture hosting site, and here's my lunch today in my nifty little poundland lunch box
    [IMG][/img]image1.jpg

Meal plan today:
    B - banana
    L - mixed salad, savoury rice, ham & chicken with LF dressing (2); 0% greek yog, mango & strawberries
    D - HM burgers (2 for M&S seasoning mix), SW chips & mixed salad. Dressing/ketchup (3)
    HEA - milk in tea/coffee
    HEB - none planned
    One day the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing

Be nice to your children, they'll choose your care home
  • Vegastare
    Vegastare Posts: 998 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Sorry not been around much this week, he is off work this week, and I no sooner get the kitchen clear that it's make another brew or what times lunch, today we were going out shopping as dull - sun comes out and he announces he is gardening/watching cricket on tv!!!. No sooner does the football finish than the darn cricket starts. We will go tomorrow he says, no says I too busy Sat/Sun. So my day has been gardening till now! With him in and out watching cricket:mad: If he dares suggest his Mum comes on Sunday for dinner will possibly commit a serious crime!!!

Roll on Monday ;) The minute I sit down he wants something,

B Bran, berries and from fra 0%
    L Salmon salad with new pots
    D Jack 2 SW sausage onion.mush,toms

Catch up soon - I hope!!! Have a good weekend all
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,611 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hope war doesn't break out anytime soon vegastare .:D I almost never take my DH shopping, he's a nightmare. I'm much happier on my own but he does come and carry the bags indoors and put stuff away. He leaves loading the fridge and freezer to me though because that's a skilled job. :rotfl:

Your lunch looks delicious sary . Did you make it yourself? I've just bought BGTY mayo and creme fraiche for a potato salad tomorrow. 0.5 syns each per tbsp.

Just remembered the Aldi burgers are 1 syn each so need to add that to today. I often make my own but sometimes nice to have a change. :)
  • poundsinbucks
    poundsinbucks Posts: 1,400 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done on the losses guys! And nice lunchbox sary, does it have some sort of divider then between the halves? And :T on being able to post pix ;).

Today is OHs birthday, he loves fruitcake, so he is allowed a slice (or two) today and will hopefully take the rest to work Monday. Steak for dinner as a special treat tonight. Considered going to steak restaurant, but think it is safer eating at home, will not get a cheesy scone with butter put in front of me then ;). We have a lunch invite for Sunday at a neighbour’s, so saving syns just in case. And also a day out Monday to see relatives, but they’re all doing SW so should be ok foodwise. Meant to be Tasters at group Tuesday, will have to put thinking hat on and see what I can rustle up Tues am. Keeping fingers crossed scales go in right direction this week!

Nice weather seems to have finished here, overcast and a few spits of rain and much colder, so bbq plans have been abandoned and birthday hammock is being tried out indoors :rotfl:.

Poundsinbucks x :D
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family