Weight Watchers Support

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
586 replies 41.7K views

Replies

• Wednesday2000Wednesday2000 Forumite
    4.5K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    The scale hasn't budged still. I am trying the meal plan set out by the nutritionist that I had in the link in my other post.

Days 1-3 carbs at breakfast and dinner but not at lunch, then days 4-7, protein in the morning and only carbs at lunch and add healthy fat too.

It made me laugh that she said an example of healthy fat is 1/4 of an avocado, who only eats a quarter at a time?!:rotfl:

I'm going to make Tuesday my weigh-in day, but I am sure I will still keep checking every morning.
    hollowhead wrote: »
    I’m thinking of joining WW. Does anyone know if I join online to attend classes as well will I get a welcome pack when I go to first meeting? Also will I get the welcome talk?

I didn't join up so I don't know. I have the WW book at home as I have had it for years. I've been veggie for years so I eat a lot of the same things as when I did WW back then.
  • lessonlearnedlessonlearned Forumite
    13.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hollowhead wrote: »
    I’m thinking of joining WW. Does anyone know if I join online to attend classes as well will I get a welcome pack when I go to first meeting? Also will I get the welcome talk?

Hi Hollowhead.....I joined online, and go to Weekly meetings and I got a welcome pack and the welcome talk, so I would imagine that's the general practice.

The welcome pack is just a couple of little booklets to get you started and they have a range of recipe books, gadgets and products you can buy.

Good luck.
  • Wednesday2000Wednesday2000 Forumite
    4.5K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought yesterday was Tuesday for some bizarre reason so my weigh-in day is Monday, not Tuesday.:D

I had to write the meals for the different days onto A4 paper and stick them on the fridge to remind myself what times to have carbs and what times to have protein.

Hopefully it works.

I only managed a 30 minute walk and 5 minutes on the trampoline today as I felt quite tired today. I want to get a much earlier night tonight.:)
  • hollowheadhollowhead Forumite
    455 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    Hi Hollowhead.....I joined online, and go to Weekly meetings and I got a welcome pack and the welcome talk, so I would imagine that's the general practice.

The welcome pack is just a couple of little booklets to get you started and they have a range of recipe books, gadgets and products you can buy.

Good luck.

Thank you , I’ll join online then :)
  • edited 1 May 2019 at 12:55PM
    lessonlearnedlessonlearned Forumite
    13.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 1 May 2019 at 12:55PM
    Good morning everyone......

I didn't manage to get to weigh in this week (Monday) but according to my scales I am doing just fine, at least another lb off.

I Am so enjoying my weight loss journey, eating really well, experimenting in the kitchen and enjoying tasty healthy foods. Hopefully this will encourage me to embrace a new much healthier lifestyle,not just to lose weight in the short term but to maintain health and longevity in the longer term. I want to live a healthy fun filled life well into my 90s.

To infinity and beyond.......lol.

I still havent really got a grip on exercising yet - that's the next step in my action plan. :rotfl:

Although to be fair for the last couple of days I have been on granny duty - looking after a 11 month old is keeping me on my toes. I ah e a day off today so shall catch up on myself, shopping, laundry, gardening.

Wednesday.....as you know I'm not very good at providing links but if you google the "whoosh effect" you might find that helpful in explaining why weight loss sometimes stalls a bit.

I think you are right to try mixing things a bit. I have read that it can help kickstart weight loss again.
  • DrawingalineDrawingaline Forumite
    1.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Weigh in this morning. 4.5Ibs gone! But today has not been a good day and now I am completely exhausted. Wrong food consumed and feel blegh.

So back to it tomorrow. The weekend wl be hard as am at in laws (well me and my boys are camping close by) so food will be harder to control. Will be a roast and probably a Chinese at some point. Will have to resist snacks and will take my go ahead bars, which have been brilliant at satisfying my biscuit addiction!

Am determined to lose something this week so will try my best to keep on track.
    Loan  2431.89 July 20
    Cc 1 £1800 July 20
    Cc 2 £1575 July 20

• candygirlcandygirl Forumite
    29K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have bought some naughty low SP treats today: Mini milk lollies, all 1sp, except the choc one's 2sp, mini twizzler lollies 2sp, and Benefit cereal bars from Aldi 2sp :p
    It's been a tough day today, DD's birthday, n a year to the day since I got Zeus:(:(
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • hollowheadhollowhead Forumite
    455 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    I had my first weigh in today. I was heavier than I thought:( fully committed tho so fingers crossed for the next week:A
    13.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollowhead..........well done on joining.

Try not to be too despondent that you are little heavier than you thought. Just give it your best shot.

Whenever I feel a bit despondent I look at the connect section on the website. The before and after pictures and all the success stories are very inspiring.

Good luck.
    13.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    candygirl wrote: »
    Have bought some naughty low SP treats today: Mini milk lollies, all 1sp, except the choc one's 2sp, mini twizzler lollies 2sp, and Benefit cereal bars from Aldi 2sp :p
    It's been a tough day today, DD's birthday, n a year to the day since I got Zeus:(:(

Ah bless you. You must miss him. I think having a few treats in hand is a good idea.