Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

Weight Watchers Support

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
625 replies 44.3K views
1575859606163»

Replies

• edited 19 March at 10:23AM
    helensbiggestfanhelensbiggestfan Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    1,000 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    edited 19 March at 10:23AM
    hi Kent......sorry have been awol.  I know exactly how you feel. Tbh I think lockdown isn't helping. 

I Just haven't been able to get my act together, I have really struggled to get any motivation going.  No excuses.  Put myself on the scales on Sunday and was so disappointed to discover I had gained weight!!!!  That was my wake up call.  

So this week I have tried to get a grip.  My efforts have been a half hearted if I'm honest but it's starting to pay off. I have lost just over 1lb. Since Sunday.  I couldn't resist checking this morning but from now on think I will make Sunday my official weigh in day.  

I have a long way to go, however, my little win this Morning  has cheered me up no end and I feel a bit more motivated, just need to keep going.  

How can something that I know is in my best interests be so difficult.  I know I will feel and look better and have more energy if I can lose this extra weight so why do I keep self sabotaging.🤷‍♀️  

I have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes that I can't get into and I'm  sick of wearing the same few items that actually fit. 😟

• 13Kent13Kent Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I know how you feel and it's so hard when you fall off the wagon to get back on track again isn't it? I've had a little helping hand this week - every cloud as they say! Had a nasty reaction to the Covid Jab on Sat (The Oxford one) and have been sick and had stomach pains since. I have existed this week on slices of toast the odd biscuit and paracetamol - I think my weigh in on Monday will cheer me up!!! Not the best way to lose a few pounds I have to say but I'll take any positives from this horrible week!

Good luck, keep going!

• helensbiggestfanhelensbiggestfan Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    1,000 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    hi 13.  Hope you are now fully recovered after your jab.    And that tummy upset did at least help you lose weight.😂

Well, finally after weeks being stuck on a plateau, the scales are actually registering a 2 lb weight loss.  About time.  I was getting so frustrated.  Hopefully that's it now and I'm on my way.  
  • 13Kent13Kent Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Well done that's positive!

I lost 4lb the week I was poorly then put one of those pounds back on this week so feel a bit deflated I didn't manage to keep it off all but with more work and therefore shorter dog walks and back to normal eating I suppose it wasn't really surprising. I think it's worse that last week I'd lost a stone since I started trying in earnest at the beginning of Feb and putting that 1lb back on means it's not quite a stone any more! 

• 13Kent13Kent Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Everyone,

Fell off the wagon a bit over Easter but braved the scales today and have only put on 1lb. Did feel a bit deflated when I thought over the last 3 weeks I could have lost at least 3lb and with the 1lb I put on that's 4lb I could have lost, but I've been trying really hard this week again, I have tried to increase speed that I'm walking to up the activity points, as that's my only exercise, so I'm aiming for 20 points a day, and trying to go out twice a day even if the second walk is just a short one.  I'm being more careful about what I'm eating trying to have slightly smaller portions and more fruit and veg. Unfortunately pizza Friday added a massive 26 points to my day, but it's telling me I still have 99 fit points to use up before it resets on Monday, so hopefully it won't do too much damage.

Hope you are having a good week.