Symbio Energy feedback

edited 4 February 2019 at 7:00PM in Energy
4K replies 234.8K views

Replies

• BigBlueSkyBigBlueSky Forumite
    397 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    I think it is the main website that is down rather than the customer portal.
  • Gerry1Gerry1 Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Working fine for me, explaining that Jonathan Mark Amor and Nicola Kate Clark were appointed Joint Administrators on 13 October 2021 and are now working closely with E.On Next to ensure accurate final bills are produced for  customers.
    The tab even has a little smiley waving goodbye.
  • BigBlueSkyBigBlueSky Forumite
    397 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Gerry1 said:
    Working fine for me, explaining that Jonathan Mark Amor and Nicola Kate Clark were appointed Joint Administrators on 13 October 2021 and are now working closely with E.On Next to ensure accurate final bills are produced for  customers.
    Working OK for me again now.
  • wittynamegoesherewittynamegoeshere Forumite
    567 Posts
    500 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Gerry1 said:

Is there a paradise island and a pile of cash in the background?

• tghe-retfordtghe-retford Forumite
    801 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who has set-up their E.ON Next account should check their Direct Debit. Mine was just cancelled when I checked (a banner mentioned that my direct debit with Symbio can not be transferred over) and I can not set-up a new one.
  • Rodders53Rodders53 Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who has set-up their E.ON Next account should check their Direct Debit. Mine was just cancelled when I checked (a banner mentioned that my direct debit with Symbio can not be transferred over) and I can not set-up a new one.
    I cancelled my Symbio DD just as they went bust so no details for EOn to transfer ;)

EOn invited me to set up a DD with them last week, and it's showing on their portal and is now on my bank's current account DD list, as of today (it wasn't yesterday).

Mayhap you need to call them?  {Although the EOn customer account page was playing silly beggars with me earlier today, password/ login issues and then random 'oops something went wrong' and other stuff.  So maybe try later or another day first?}

• spot1034spot1034 Forumite
    450 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Current message I'm getting 

We've taken our website offline for a while to make it even better for you.
    Don't worry, we'll be back soon.
  • tghe-retfordtghe-retford Forumite
    801 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Rodders53 said:
    I cancelled my Symbio DD just as they went bust so no details for EOn to transfer ;)

EOn invited me to set up a DD with them last week, and it's showing on their portal and is now on my bank's current account DD list, as of today (it wasn't yesterday).

Mayhap you need to call them?  {Although the EOn customer account page was playing silly beggars with me earlier today, password/ login issues and then random 'oops something went wrong' and other stuff.  So maybe try later or another day first?}

I'm going to assume they're having a few bugs at their end. Though no Direct Debit mandate appears on my banks list of payments.

Oddly enough it now allows me to set-it up and has all the information I previously entered. I just hope it's a glitch that will sort itself out in time. Otherwise there could be people in for a shock where payments have not gone out and they're put themselves into debt or worse.
  • spot1034spot1034 Forumite
    450 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    I've been checking the database each day and this morning my supplier has changed to 'E.ON'. (that's precisely what the email from UK Power Networks says - not 'E.ON Next')

• moleratmolerat Forumite
    25.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spot1034 said:
    I've been checking the database each day and this morning my supplier has changed to 'E.ON'. (that's precisely what the email from UK Power Networks says - not 'E.ON Next')

Same here