I will cut my coat according to my cloth. {Edited by Forum team} 2019

Options

Comments

• Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Can't explain the how's and why's. It is too complicated and not up to me to say. I am only saying that there are reasons for the decision.
    Not home yet. But we have had the call to meet up with the police so I expect about an hour or so they will be home.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Have you any staff in tomorrow Mooloo? Not looking like bed for any of you soon . If the seamstress or someone else could open up in the morning and hold the fort until you know where you're up to it could help .
    pollyx
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    (((Mooloo))) :(
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Police deemed they are safe tonight and now we are not getting them home. My son is devastated. We can not do anything until the morning now.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    So sorry to hear that Mooloo . Probably impossible to do but try and rest a little tonight tomorrow will be full on.
    Love to you all
    pollyx
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • Babe1
    Babe1 Posts: 143 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thinking of you Mooloo... And DS, and the children too. Keep strong.
  • hb2
    hb2 Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I hope you are fast asleep as I am typing this Mooloo - although I suspect I'm not the only one who is having difficulty sleeping :(
    It's not difficult!
    'Wander' - to walk or move in a leisurely manner.
    'Wonder' - to feel curious.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Struggling to sleep and finally given up. Already strange that I cannot hear the baby babbling and the lad coming in the room and telling me it's morning and I have to wake up.
    Can't even hear the birds this morning.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Okay, prepared to be shot down!

I fully understand your son has made allegations against her and how hard this is, but could she possibly say the same.

I think they've both tried and I hope there's a resolution.

Why should she need to hand the boys over she has as many rights as your son to have them in her care. There's been no court order and why should she have agreed to visitation in a contact centre when there's no order. I'm sure they have more than one coat and pair of shoes, so comments about that are petty and others saying otherwise sigh. Your dd may be a social worker but they've been in the news plenty with they're decision. I know someone where a social worker came late at night told to hand the kid over didn't, guess what she has the child and the other parent doesn't see the now adult and never has, fact.

Hopefully it's now resolved, I am all for you mooloo but just had to say. Wishing you luck.

I wish you could get the facts straight. My DD is not and never has been a social worker!
    No actually the lad doesn't have another coat or shoes, and if he did she could have at least given her son his shoes and not left him to his socks, and having to use a blanket as he doesn't have a coat.
    I can't explain why we are concerned exactly but mental instability is high on our concerns, the lad didn't want to go, and we had to bribe him with a new drinks bottle to distract him( well his aunts did,) and a promise he could go and see her after his visit to his Mum. He didn't want his Daddy to leave him.
    When he wakes up this morning will she hear? Will she be calm and organised? She never has before. She was still calling DS after midnight and ringing his phone with a No Caller Id. She's put nasty posts about my son on line, and is taunting my family. Is that the way to go? I don't think so.
    And before you ask why didn't I buy him new shoes? Because I was hoping that we could get the things he needed without having to go through all this. But actually I was waiting for my money to be paid and DS was going to take him to get his feet measured today. If my Argos account did clothes I would have already bought what we needed. But it doesn't.
    I don't need an army of people to come to my aid, I just need to vent out my frustrations and thoughts as I always have. Although this feels like its tipping me over the edge of reason.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Biggests husband has just said he doesn't love her now! Is this April the 1st? April fools, or am I just living in a nightmare mare and I will wake up tomorrow and realise it was all a dream.
    I am so stressed I can feel my heart thudding in my chest and I feel sick.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure