Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Curly, i just set my target at a number i liked:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Most helpful bubbs. :D
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,961 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Thanks for target info everyone.
    I'll just try and do my best.

Honeydew melons are £1 again in T as are LM vegetarian sausages.
    I never think melon tastes as nice in winter but I have bought one today.

OOO thanks about melon looked yesterday and they were £1.65, red onion sausages?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Most helpful bubbs. :D

Well i wanted to lose 5 st 2 (my target) cause it dropped me in the next stone by 2 lb aas i started dead on a stone weight, and xxst 12lb sounds better than xx st:rotfl::rotfl: also im 5ft 7 and wanted a weight i could maintain, i will never be a size 12 but am happy at 16, i have maintained now for coming up 8 months:eek: that's gone quick!!
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    OOO thanks about melon looked yesterday and they were £1.65, red onion sausages?

No.
    Just the plain sausage, sorry.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    Options
    No.
    Just the plain sausage, sorry.

Thanks dont have them they are not free:rotfl::rotfl: The red onion are/were£1 in asda:D
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good to see you again, Kathryn.

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words about my wee gain, maman. I’m all excited still, after seeing the first Bairn’s goal in the league at home this season, It was an og, but the build up was good. A point that might have been more against the leaders, and our captain played the last 10 mins with a broken ankle (no subs left) and was still making challenges. Unfortunately we won’t see him for a while now.

Magic losses, fatrab (congrats on nomination), pixie and V1ckyt. Good work, OG. Congrats, Mr Sleek Stoke. Sorry you missed out on Miss Slinky, Kathryn.

tweets, I love sprouts but I don’t think those crisps are in the least appetising, so NO! And one Trump is more than enough, so NO NO, Ssm!
    Sewing 83/COLOR]Woollies 9Card s 47Reading 23/40
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Trumping is apparently good for you!

:D:D:D:D
  • fatrab
    fatrab Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    edited 1 November 2018 at 3:42PM
    Options
    Morning!

Today's food is rather basic as not been shopping yet:

B - Porridge made with milk (HEA & B) and some fruit (blackberries, blueberries and 2 plums)
    L - Soup & Leftover pasta Bolognese (no cheese so no syns!)
    D - TBC but looks likely that we'll be going for a carvery tonight so I'd imagine there will be several syns

:)
    You can have results or excuses, but not both.
    Challenge - be 14 Stone BY XMAS!

• Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I am not loosing weight for Christmas but for me & my mobility.

It is amazing the difference the 6 lb range when you are target can make.

Please can I join this thread I have 17lbs to reach target. Beanielou and I chat on other threads.p and is an imspiration.

My reason to loose weight, is the same as hers, we have similar mobility hurdles to conquer....
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    We lost our consultant in August & since then we have had stand in after stand in & no contininuity which is dispiriting.
    Numbers are really starting to fall away.

The numbers have really fallen away at my group since the consultant started dealing with her family issues. It used to be 30 members, ish, a 8pm 'confession' start would usually end well past 9 o clock. 9:30pm was the latest I remember. We're getting single digits some days. I wasn't going to stay myself on Tuesday because I've seen her before, I knew what to expect really. Like I said, all the stand ins mean well, but the lack of continuity and the difference in ability to do her role as a consultant (perhaps that's harsh but our main consultant is very very good imo) is staggering. It's night and day.

Fingers crossed our main consultant will be back soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure