What small DFW things will you do w/c 22nd October?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    Morning all :hello: :coffee:
    I've made the most of the extra hour this morning with extra sleep :rotfl: It makes a massive difference to me - and it was great when I was awake during the night to know that there was an extra hour before the day properly begins.
    Had ds in with me last night, he was quite upset having seen his dad yesterday (his dad is poorly again) so I made sure that I spoilt him as much as I could and tried to reassure him that he cannot be responsible for his dad's mood.
    Small spends yesterday whilst in town with dd - parking, drink in a cafe etc. while we were waiting to pick ds up.
    Still ignoring school stuff, which I won't be able to do for much longer as I'm back tomorrow. I am worse than the kids :rotfl: More tutoring this morning and then off to visit my mam for a couple of hours this afternoon. I'll crack on with some school stuff in a minute before I go tutoring. Time for a cuppa first though :D
  • DawnW
    DawnW Posts: 7,451 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi all :)
    This hour business is a pain - I was awake most of the night and up ridiculously early :( And now it seems much later than 5.50 (which is the time now while I am typing this) :eek:
    Anyway, went car booting as usual for Sunday mornings, mainly looking for suitable bits to sell on for my business. Not always lucky, but I did find a few nice items this morning :)
    Also bought some bargainous cheese at the market at one of the car boot sites, £5 for 3 packs of really nice quality extra mature cheddar, won't need to buy any for a couple of weeks or so now :)

Few bits of shopping at Mr S on the way home
    Spent the rest of the morning cleaning and pricing up items for my sales unit, then got it all loaded in the car ready for restocking tomorrow morning :)

Just a few oddments for lunch, as we usually have dinner early on Sundays - it was very early today, before 5 - I will get the hang of the clock change at some stage :rotfl:
    Anyway, we had pot roast pheasant with celery and sage (Nigel Slater's recipe) and it was lush! And easy as it is all cooked together in one pot :D

Bit of paperwork for business
    Shopping spends in spending diary / spreadsheet
    Sold an unwanted cookery book on ebay :)

Will probably have an early night tonight! But will do a bit of cleaning / tidying first I think :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure