First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Have a good day :)
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • Robin09
    Robin09 Posts: 596 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Wannabe, thank you :) yes, I am definitely a lurker around these parts :o you are amazing! I love reading everyone's diaries and I am cheering along with you all, but for some reason I find it hard to know if I should comment. I don't really know why.

Thanks Jwil, hope you had a good day too? Just at home for all of us again today. DS had a friend over for the day. It was really mild so DD was out on the climbing frame while I sorted some bits out in the garden. Shopping came, first time in a while I have gone over budget but stocked up on coffee and DD's toothpaste, which had good offers. Also ordered two presents for parties DD has been invited too, £3 each.

I am still thinking about booking that break away. Apart from visiting my Nan, we haven't had a break away since mid 2017 when my brother paid for us all to go away. Will make a decision this week.
    SPC 076
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,343 Forumite
    Options
    Robin09 wrote: »
    Hi Wannabe, thank you :) yes, I am definitely a lurker around these parts :o you are amazing! I love reading everyone's diaries and I am cheering along with you all, but for some reason I find it hard to know if I should comment. I don't really know why.

Thanks Jwil, hope you had a good day too? Just at home for all of us again today. DS had a friend over for the day. It was really mild so DD was out on the climbing frame while I sorted some bits out in the garden. Shopping came, first time in a while I have gone over budget but stocked up on coffee and DD's toothpaste, which had good offers. Also ordered two presents for parties DD has been invited too, £3 each.

I am still thinking about booking that break away. Apart from visiting my Nan, we haven't had a break away since mid 2017 when my brother paid for us all to go away. Will make a decision this week.

Our day was ok thanks. I'm very glad it's getting milder again!
  • marcsshell
    Options
    Hi Robin, just read your diary and will subscribe. You are doing really well.
    Like you I struggle to post on other people's diaries lol x
  • Robin09
    Options
    Hi marcsshell, thank you for popping in :) I see you have a diary too so will have a read this evening :)

Yesterday, DS had another of his appointments. So was there most of the morning. Had lots of forms to fill out again as the ones I posted back the week before Christmas must have got lost in the mad Christmas rush as they never received them. He will be being assessed this year to see if he possibly has Aspergers, they have said it will probably be a wait before the process starts though.

Work this morning, and was meant to be going to do my mums ironing afterwards but forgot her house key and they'd gone out, so will go tomorrow. After school we popped over to best friends, for her DDs birthday. She was over the moon with her present, so happy with that and I bought home the biggest slices of cake :p

DS has bought home lots of stuff home for work experience, so going to sit down and have a look through it with him this evening.

Spends so far this week has just been £1 on DDs athletics.
    SPC 076
  • Robin09
    Options
    DD had a school performance today, she has been real excited about it but was so nervous about it when she woke up. She had a big speaking part, and she did fantastically :D

Went to my parents after that, to do the ironing. So £25 shared between the sealed pot and the DPD pot. Got home and my sister was waiting, was a nice surprise to see her.

Going to see if I can book DS on to Go Ape for next weekend. DD is already booked in with my brother, her birthday gift off him. He has done the big one a few times, this is just the junior course but I am sure he will still enjoy doing it with them. Will use the rest of my weekly money to cover it.

Someone DH knows is moving house and gave him boxes full of food today as they don't want to move it with them. Lot of pasta, rices, tins, baking stuff, cereal. Loads and all new! Very grateful, need to find room for it all now :)
    SPC 076
  • mark55man
    mark55man Posts: 7,936 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    sounds like February is being a very good month for you
    I think I saw you in an ice cream parlour
    Drinking milk shakes, cold and long
    Smiling and waving and looking so fine
  • nomorecredit
    Options
    Robin09 wrote: »

Hi Robin

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi , I am a subscriber to your diary and many others have been from the beginning but never comment - and when I read the above I thought it was me who had written it :rotfl:

I cheer everyone along from the sidelines but never say anything like you I find it hard to comment so just lurk.

I best go and do some housework !! Have a lovely Friday

Best wishes
    NMC x
    House Savings - £28.83
    Emergency Savings - £105.19
    Christmas Savings 2020 - £300
    No spend days - 13/15
    Debt:: MBNA: £100/£2,653.25 NEXT: £199.00/£199.00 Paid 13/03/20 :)
  • Robin09
    Options
    Hi nomorecredit, thanks for stopping by. I also lurk on your diary :rotfl: hope you got all your housework done and had a good day :)

Yesterday was a lovely day, real mild weather so picked up best friend and went for a walk in the woods and booked Go Ape for DS. Then we went back to hers and she cut my hair and waxed my eyebrows, she sure does look after me :D she had found all our school photos so had a cringe about those :cool:

Absolutely torrential today though, the winds have been horrendous. DS had the day off as the school had a power cut, and DH was home before I got home from work. Meant to get worse tonight. DD came home with forms to attend a football camp in the half term, which she is keen to try. Will look into it tonight.

Also worked out today that we have paid just over 41% of our debts so far. Although to begin with our payment was higher, so going slower now. But DH worked away Mon-Fri back then and had a bigger wage. 100% wouldn't change that, love that he works local now.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.
    SPC 076
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,343 Forumite
    Options
    That's an amazing amount, well done :T :T
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing