First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Enjoy your week off!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • Robin09
    Robin09 Posts: 596 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Having some time off work has been nice, sad the holidays are nearly over but will be good to get some routine back.

Went shopping to get school stuff, total failure as all we bought was new socks and then sat on the train home and ordered it online 😆 but had a nice day out, went for lunch and DD got stuff for her room.

She has been asking to redecorate for a while, but we had said she would have to wait for when we had some money put by and she had to have a sort out aswell. She was on a mission then, sorted out piles of toys, books etc she didn't want anymore and within a few days she had made over £150! Enough for paint, new curtains, blind and duvet covers and a few accessories and even had enough left over for a new switch game. She has been so pleased. 

Tonight, BFs DD is here for a sleepover and we had to do another coat of paint so they have the airbed up in the living room for the night. They bought some snacks and are watching Christmas films 😆🎅. 

Had my hospital appointment and have to go for different blood tests and an MRI scan. Unfortunately, but not surprising he told me to cancel the sponsored walk again 😟 as my BP is still very high, even when I'm not doing anything so 26 miles would probably not be a great idea. My brother is going to go ahead with it on his own as he wasn't able to defer so we would have both have had to cancel. 
    SPC 076
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,178 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Well done to DD!

Sorry to hear you've had to cancel your walk though. 
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure