We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Crazy Cat Lady Chapter 3 - A New Beginning

Options

Comments

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Yep Go Foxholes!
    Do print it out.

Can't believe he............ am so angry.
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Love Foxhole's writings, she's a fabulous writer and has her head totally screwed on.

Listen to the wise lady.
    Outstanding mortgage: £23,181 (December 19)
    MFW 2020 Challenge Member #10 0/£2318
  • dawnybabes
    Options
    Love Foxhole's writings, she's a fabulous writer and has her head totally screwed on.

Listen to the wise lady.

And don’t forget of course your ex is a first class bell end ! With no morals !
    Sealed pot challenge 822

Jan - £176.66 :j
  • crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    Evening all :wave:
    Thanks again for all of the support and kind words - it really does mean so much to me. I am pleased (?!?) to report that I haven't had any further contact from him, and that there is no progress with solicitor/Dog or anything else. It's kind of what I needed short term so that I could recover a bit mentally - I'm busy at work and exhausted so could use a bit of time off from my brain stressing me out.
    Anyway, work remains unbelievably busy and I am still shattered. I've got one thing to do tonight and then I'm going to relax in front of the telly, hopefully thinking about nothing more challenging than a bit of crochet. I'm not feeling that good physically and I'm not sure why. I woke up a few times with awful cramps in my calves and they are sore today. I don't know if I'm compensating with the way I'm walking, but both knees and my back have also started hurting. I cannot be bothered with physical pain as well so hope that it does one soon... no idea what has caused it. Don't think I'm dehydrated but I think cramps can sometimes be due to a salt deficiency - might be a good excuse for a big bag of crisps :rotfl:
    On top of that, I have my PM observation first thing in the morning. It was supposed to be next week but there was a mistake with dates and I was told it was tomorrow. He offered to put it back to next week but I said I'd rather be seen sooner and get it out of the way. I'm just about ready to go but I'll be pleased when tomorrow is over. Weekend is almost in sight.
    Not that it'll be a quiet weekend though - it's ds birthday on Sunday and he wants to go out for dinner in Newcastle. Whilst the restaurant is lovely, getting in and out of Newcastle can be more than a bit stressful. Ah well - it's a rare occurrence and it will be a nice afternoon.
    However, as the diet is going reasonably well so far this week I'm going to keep it going with a weekend off the alcohol, which will help me both physically and mentally, and should mean that I can enjoy a nice meal on Sunday. With a bit of luck I'll feel more relaxed by next week.
  • Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    A PM observation straight after OFSTED :eek:. Wishing you lots of energy for tomorrow :).
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • Suffolksue
    Suffolksue Posts: 1,408 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I know what Ofsted is but what's a PM observation?
  • Suffolksue
    Suffolksue Posts: 1,408 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Perhaps he's gone quiet because he's read all our opinions !
  • crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    PM = Performance Management so kind of like appraisal stuff.
    It was always in the calendar - I still like the Head enough not to mind him and the deputy head coming into my lesson.

Maybe ex has read everything that other people have written. I'm sure he's still angry with me for the way that I portray him as well, but it's all perspective isn't it?
  • trix-a-belle
    Options
    F0xh0les, you are bang on with your post yesterday :T

CCL have you ever had your thyroid function checked? a lot of the symptoms you are saying are sounding very familiar to when i was diagnosed xx
    keep on looking forwards lovely, you are doing fabulously
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • f0xh0les
    f0xh0les Posts: 6,959 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    You are all very kind.
    4/10/22One Year Mortgage Free Yay!
    NSTurtle # 55 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 No Turtle gets left behind.[/b]
    ******PROUD MEMBER OF THE TOFU EATING COALITION OF CHAOS !!!******
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family