in Debt Free Diaries
6.2K replies 327.3K views

Replies

• OnebrokeladyOnebrokelady Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well that was an interesting day that I don't want to repeat 😬

Woke up this morning feeling slightly better but not brilliant,I still have a slight headache hanging around and also a cough. I did a LFT test when I got up but that was negative so not Covid again, I do feel like I'm might be getting a chest infection,I'm quite wheezy so have had to use my inhaler. Interestingly it was around this time last year that I caught Covid in the first place 😫
    Im sad to miss going to the beach again today, I was really looking forward to it and it's a lovely warm sunny day here. I can't go next weekend because I'm working so will have to wait until the weekend after 😟 we took B for a shortish river walk instead and I was struggling on the way back. I'm not doing anything else today now apart from relaxing.

Im back at work tomorrow doing a 9-5 so a short day in clinics. Hopefully it won't be too busy tomorrow,I know the big clinic has been cancelled because there should be three of us and there's only me plus a lady that doesn't work there so doesn't really know what she is doing .....so just me then really 🤷‍♀️
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £4,316 Now Owed = £13,301.77
    Emergency Fund = £1000 Xmas savings = £800
    House Fund = £700
  • Willowtree222Willowtree222 Forumite
    6.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good work goes okay. Take care of yourself x
    September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
  • Seasidegal58Seasidegal58 Forumite
    5.1K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your reaction to the flu jab  I had mine two Saturdays ago and luckily only suffered a sore arm for a couple of days. It is pot luck though how one reacts to it. 
    Hope you manage to get to the beach soon. 
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • milannmilann Forumite
    7.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you’re feeling better. It took me 4 days….even now my throat feels strained- not sure if it was the flu jab or if I was already coming down with something. If it was the jab it’s better than having a full blown dose of flu. 
    Hope you get another chance to go to the beach with B. 
  • CherryfudgeCherryfudge Forumite
    5.7K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope today's gone okay and you are back to full health soon.
    Fashion on the Ration challenge: 39.5 coupons c/f from 2020 + 66 coupons this year. 43 remaining as of 22nd December.
    Toiletries used up 15/176.
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good work goes okay. Take care of yourself x
    Thanks Willow work was quite nice despite me still feeling rough 😟
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your reaction to the flu jab  I had mine two Saturdays ago and luckily only suffered a sore arm for a couple of days. It is pot luck though how one reacts to it. 
    Hope you manage to get to the beach soon. 
    I'm thinking now that I might have been coming down with something anyway, my chest is really wheezy and that's not a side effect from the flu jab 😟
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    milann said:
    Hope you’re feeling better. It took me 4 days….even now my throat feels strained- not sure if it was the flu jab or if I was already coming down with something. If it was the jab it’s better than having a full blown dose of flu. 
    Hope you get another chance to go to the beach with B. 
    I'm thinking I was coming down with something else at the same time,I've got a very wheezy chest, the sore throat seems to come and go,it was ok all day yesterday but by the time I went to bed I felt it coming back again. Definitely don't want proper flu, I had it when I was 13 and was ill for three weeks,it was horrible 
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope today's gone okay and you are back to full health soon.
    Thanks Cherry I still don't feel too good but work was ok 😊
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had a good day at work on Monday with no major upsets anywhere. The lady working with me doesn't work there very often so is still learning but she did very well with all of it and should be ok to work there with others. I did leave a bit late due to having to do a couple of unexpected ECGs on patients but only 20minutes so not too bad.

Yesterday I was at home all day catching up with house stuff, I got some washing done and sorted the 🐓🐓. In the evening I jumped on the train to go down to the beach with B, DD2 is working down there for a couple of months so I met her and we got chips for tea to eat on the beach, it was a lovely sunny warm evening so we had a nice walk. I felt a bit better yesterday and that's why I went but I think I'm paying for it now because I don't feel too good today. My chest is really wheezy and my throat is sore again 😟 mind you after all that sea air I did sleep well last night😊

I was meant to be meeting DD1 today and going for lunch but she messaged me to cancel last night because she is ill with a tummy bug and I'm meant to be meeting my friend tomorrow for lunch but I think I'm going to have to cancel if I still feel like this. I don't want to give it to her 
    House Fund = £700