in Debt Free Diaries
6.1K replies 319.5K views

Replies

• OnebrokeladyOnebrokelady Forumite
    5.7K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    milann said:
    Sounds as if you resist temptation better than I do. I was in town at physio today and purposely didn’t walk to the end of town with big chain craft shop…..I know I wouldn’t have been able to resist if I’d gone in 😂😂😂
    If I was in the actual shop I would have walked out with all the things I saw but I seem to be better at resisting if it's on a website......I'm still thinking about that house though 😀
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £4,316 Now Owed = £13,301.77
    Emergency Fund = £1000 Xmas savings = £800
    House Fund = £700
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I want an advent house to paint now… 😮
    It does look lovely 😊
    House Fund = £700
  • ParkypParkyp Forumite
    601 Posts
    500 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ✭✭
    I think you should treat yourself to it, it will be something you will use for many years. Is it one that you could put sweets in for your Gks
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Worked my 9-5 today and it was a nice relaxing day 🎉🎉 with some laughs thrown in for good measure.

I walked back into town when I left so I could buy a little birthday cake for my mum for tomorrow, I'm going up there to drop off her presents. After walking to town I carried on to my SW meeting to weigh in and I lost another 1.5lbs 🎉🏅🎉🏅 I didn't stay tonight because it was the later meeting and I needed to get home for something to eat and to walk B, I then walked home from my SW meeting so about 1hour and 40 minutes walking today. I did go over my calories today because I bought a Mac and cheese ready meal and a lemon muffin from M&S on my way home. I felt really cold all day today and by the time I left work I was really hungry and I don't make good food choices if I get that hungry. I decided to treat myself and get back on it tomorrow 

Tomorrow I'm taking B to my mums so will walk down to the station to get the bus, then I will walk back from my mums into town which will take about 30 minutes, I'm not walking all the way home because it's too far for B to walk now so  we will get the bus from town the rest of the way to save her little legs 😀

I've also  just remembered that my newly adjusted payment will have gone out to SC on Friday so I will update my signature to show that in a minute
    House Fund = £700
  • Sun_AddictSun_Addict Forumite
    14.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done on another weight loss. Calorie counting is working well for you. You’ve nailed this dieting lark 😆 The advent house sounds lovely. 
    Christmas Savings 2022 £/£600
    Emergency Fund £5650/£10,000
    November NSD: 12/12
  • milannmilann Forumite
    7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done on the weight loss. 
    The trip to the beach sounded lovely with B the other day. I’d love to be closer to the sea. I think that’s partly why I love going to dds. The photo of the sea I posted the other day is less than 5 minutes from her house. I’d move down there tomorrow if I could convince certain family members to come with me….but I can’t go without them😏
    Enjoy birthday celebrations with your mum. 
  • foxglovesfoxgloves Forumite
    7.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do envy people who live by the sea. It is something I've always wanted to do & hopefully we might manage it when Mr F retires. Sighs........keep on saving, Foxgloves! 
    You do seem to have some lovely walks with B, @Onebrokelady. It must be very good for de-stressing when work has been manic. Well done on the weight loss. I haven't been very angelic lately, but I don't think I've done too much damage as can still fit in my jeans. Need to make sure this is only a 'wobble' though, rather than becoming a longer term slip.
    F x
    "Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only the moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake".
    Sir Francis Bacon 1561 - 1626 (Philosopher & statesman)
  • Willowtree222Willowtree222 Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great news on the weight loss x
    September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Parkyp said:
    I think you should treat yourself to it, it will be something you will use for many years. Is it one that you could put sweets in for your Gks
    Yes it's got little drawers to put treats in 😊 
    House Fund = £700
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done on another weight loss. Calorie counting is working well for you. You’ve nailed this dieting lark 😆 The advent house sounds lovely. 
    Thanks SA I do feel like I've nailed it this time 😂but time will tell as my problem is keeping it off after I've lost it. I'm pretty impressed with the Nutracheck app though and it's  actually the only app that I've downloaded that I've actually used, I normally give up after a few days because I'm not very good with tech but this is so easy to use 😊
    House Fund = £700